Quick Question Thread

3 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I'm sorry I hadn't noticed the forum name change to mega-serious Monday forum?

Silly me.

Grimbo

It also hasn't changed to "Horrendous Photo Shop No One Understands" forum, Grimbo

4 minutes ago, Rugster said:

It also hasn't changed to "Horrendous Photo Shop No One Understands" forum, Grimbo

Van Gogh had his critics, now please await until the ear comes off, I'll airmail it to Dignitas, little by little eh?

Grimbo

7 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

^^^oasis songs thread for this pish, you creative but confusing genius.

Stop it NJ, or I'll get my crayons out again & you know what kind of seethe that can lead too! Although Throbber never got het up about it, he's a good lad.  

I see myself as more of the Gilbert O'Sullivan than the Gallagher, although I saw the Oasis on several occasions but never seen O'Sullivan perform in the flesh. 

Or I could be Banksy maybe? 

Grimbo

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Stop it NJ, or I'll get my crayons out again & you know what kind of seethe that can lead too! Although Throbber never got het up about it, he's a good lad.  

I see myself as more of the Gilbert O'Sullivan than the Gallagher, although I saw the Oasis on several occasions but never seen O'Sullivan perform in the flesh. 

Or I could be Banksy maybe? 

Grimbo

^^^Wants to be a one eyed goalkeeper.

Anyone ever heard of a song with these lyrics? I've just had a flashback to a school play when I was tiny and Google's turned up a blank. Starting to wonder if it's something the music teacher made up for us.

"Crepe suzette and avocado pear,
<something something possibly about jugged hare?>
Love a Roly Poly, but it's all in vain,
Here comes the butler with some more champagne,
No more, no more,
Cabinet pudding is a great big bore."

Anyone ever heard of a song with these lyrics? I've just had a flashback to a school play when I was tiny and Google's turned up a blank. Starting to wonder if it's something the music teacher made up for us.

No more, no more,

Maybe would help if you uploaded a video of you singing it? *

* it wouldn't but it would provide some entertainment

6 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No more, no more,

I think I recognize the tune, maybe your music teacher fucked about with the lyrics? 

I reckon Swarley is right upload a vid of you singing it, or if you are shy vid walking round your local park with you singing the song behind the camera. It would be like an Mtv video? 

The good thing about music video is that if none of us can work it out we can send it round to other social media outlets then someone is bound to get it? 

Grimbo 

10 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No more, no more,

?

On 05/10/2016 at 07:46, Grim O'Grady said:

I think I recognize the tune, maybe your music teacher fucked about with the lyrics? 

I reckon Swarley is right upload a vid of you singing it, or if you are shy vid walking round your local park with you singing the song behind the camera. It would be like an Mtv video? 

The good thing about music video is that if none of us can work it out we can send it round to other social media outlets then someone is bound to get it? 

Grimbo 

Failing that we could get £250 for it on You've Been Framed.