Quick Question Thread

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

You’ll be getting drunk before reading my posts?

Hard to argue with that I suppose.

There hasn't been enough drunkposting on here of late. Somebody needs to bring it back.

I share  a mailbox with 8 other flats. Recently 4/5 of my letters have been clearly opened before I've got to them. Other letters remain un-opened addressed to other people. Been racking my brains why one of my fuckwit neighbours would do this. Looking for money? Nosey b*****ds? Makes no sense to just target my mail. What is my best course of action? It's not a particularly rough block, and to my knowledge no celtic fans live here. Baffling.

1 minute ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I share  a mailbox with 8 other flats. Recently 4/5 of my letters have been clearly opened before I've got to them. Other letters remain un-opened addressed to other people. Been racking my brains why one of my fuckwit neighbours would do this. Looking for money? Nosey b*****ds? Makes no sense to just target my mail. What is my best course of action? It's not a particularly rough block, and to my knowledge no celtic fans live here. Baffling.

You've got a bunny boiler stalker. Send yourself an envelope full of ricin.

33 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Send yourself a letter written in smeared in dog shit.

38 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

I pretty-much ignore my post and have a stack of unopened letters on the hall table.  Apart from birthday cards, Tesco vouchers and updated credit/debit cards almost nothing of value comes through the post these days.

Send yourself a fake letter from some august body declaiming that you've a communicable disease and should avoid unnecessary human contact.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I pretty-much ignore my post and have a stack of unopened letters on the hall table.  Apart from birthday cards, Tesco vouchers and updated credit/debit cards almost nothing of value comes through the post these days.

Send yourself a fake letter from some august body declaiming that you've a communicable disease and should avoid unnecessary human contact.

That's why I'm baffled, most of my mail is shite. I can barely be fucked reading it. I did have a private letter opened once from a foreign wid, but I'm out that game now. Out of the three suggestions, I think I'll go with the failed bad aids test.