Quick Question Thread

On 24/02/2019 at 19:10, Bairnardo said:

Or do as I have been threatening to for ages and go to Tiffneys.

Then tell me if its worth me going there.

I’ve been to Tiffneys.

It was really good, one of the very best steaks I’ve had. Pricey though.

Has anyone used the new Aberdeen bypass yet? And does it make driving to the airport from Dundee significantly easier? I notice it comes out right at the airport junction on the A96.

I'm trying to book a trip to Amsterdam next month and flights from/to Aberdeen at the times I need are a third of the price from Edinburgh.

Has anyone used the new Aberdeen bypass yet? And does it make driving to the airport from Dundee significantly easier? I notice it comes out right at the airport junction on the A96.
I'm trying to book a trip to Amsterdam next month and flights from/to Aberdeen at the times I need are a third of the price from Edinburgh.
Yes I have and yes it does. Saves you at least 20 minutes.

Look out for the junction though. You’d think the road would naturally lead onto it but no, you have to take the exit and loop down under the old road. This twit sailed past oblivious....

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
6 hours ago, The Master said:

Yes I have and yes it does. Saves you at least 20 minutes.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Look out for the junction though. You’d think the road would naturally lead onto it but no, you have to take the exit and loop down under the old road. This twit sailed past oblivious....

Ta.

I take it you mean the junction at Stonehaven? Seems odd they didn’t make it more of a motorway-style junction with 4 lanes splitting into 2+2; there’s no obvious “main” route, but both should have equal importance. 

On 25/02/2019 at 21:03, Bairnardo said:
On 25/02/2019 at 21:02, Rugster said:
That’s where we’re going 

Magic. Thorough review then please brother.

Tonight’s the night comrade. 

ED2FB0A4-5FC2-4226-A8A1-8FFB16D1A3B2.jpeg.4c4f8c0437d386e246be9851756de497.jpeg

Just back from a weekend away in Manchester and my recycling bin, which was out for collection has been robbed. What's the firm here, steal a neighbours bin? My bin even had my house number on it.
The inconvenience this will cause you, though perhaps not major, is slightly amusing to me.

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just back from a weekend away in Manchester and my recycling bin, which was out for collection has been robbed. What's the firm here, steal a neighbours bin? My bin even had my house number on it.

Probably just recycled in to something useful. 

Wish you could be.

27 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So you need to search the surrounding streets concentrating on houses with the same number as yours.

34 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Someone else had their bin stolen before you. It could go back to the first ever delivery of a recycling bin, but why will remain in history.

Spoiler

It was me.