Quick Question Thread

21 hours ago, paranoid android said:

A guy at work told a gay colleague to 'man up' - not because he's gay, but because he's a snowflake/shite-bag.

Was that wrong? 

aca808339d3ed7431c2a599178ba527f--red-dots-oblivion.jpg

Depends how he dresses, like a bricklayer, fair enough, Quentin Crisp, it's a no no.

As part of Operation Lockdown I watched The Bourne Identity tonight. Jason gets up to his antics in Zurich after going to the bank and later the CIA mention how he caused a commotion at the embassy. Surely the embassy is in Bern and Zurich just has a consulate?

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

As part of Operation Lockdown I watched The Bourne Identity tonight. Jason gets up to his antics in Zurich after going to the bank and later the CIA mention how he caused a commotion at the embassy. Surely the embassy is in Bern and Zurich just has a consulate?

Watched the same film yesterday and he arranges to meet Conklin on the Pont Neuf in Paris at 5.30pm. It's December, leading up to Christmas and it's broad daylight.

My sister in law has moved her yoga teaching to YouTube. On one hand I could show support by watching and subscribing, but on the other, even for a part-blood Fifer, watching my brother’s Mrs wriggle about In her living room wearing  not much is confusing. I have stepped well away. Is that the right thing to do or should I just leave a “wid” in the comments section?

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

My sister in law has moved her yoga teaching to YouTube. On one hand I could show support by watching and subscribing, but on the other, even for a part-blood Fifer, watching my brother’s Mrs wriggle about In her living room wearing  not much is confusing. I have stepped well away. Is that the right thing to do or should I just leave a “wid” in the comments section?

I’m sure we could boost her subscriber numbers if you would post the fucking link.

Guest Moomintroll
*sigh* Pics or.........

57 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You're watching with one hand?

Kenneth-Williams3.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
You're watching with one hand?

Kenneth-Williams3.jpg.9a45fbd42ad9184fdaef79d8678515cf.jpg
Attention to detail such as this is why P&B will, live, survive and thrive through these troubled times. Bravo, good Sir.