Quick Question Thread

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What can I do in Dumfries tomorrow from about mid day until 5 that doesn’t involve drinking?

Pop in and have a chit chat about SFA regulations with @Skyline Drifter.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What can I do in Dumfries tomorrow from about mid day until 5 that doesn’t involve drinking?

Not very much, unless you want to go to Dumfries' version of Jurassic park. 

51 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not very much, unless you want to go to Dumfries' version of Jurassic park. 

FFS, don't tell me every club has their own Dinosaur enclosure?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/in-your-area/lanarkshire/jurassic-park-hamilton-accies-host-24919167

Last year my Gran died a couple of years after my Papa. They left their house to my sister and that's the estate finally settled so the house is now in our names.

My sister wants to buy me out my half as it's a great house for her and her partner and too small for my family. So it's mutually beneficial all round to do so.

To keep things correct we got a home report done and now have the property questionnaire to do.

However, a lot of the questions are worded in a way such as "have you done x, y or z since you owned the property?" and we are a bit confused, as technically 'we' have only owned the property for a month but it's been in our family for 30 years.

Do we answer the questions 100% as asked, as if we had only discovered the property a month ago? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Would appreciate any advice.

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Last year my Gran died a couple of years after my Papa. They left their house to my sister and that's the estate finally settled so the house is now in our names.

My sister wants to buy me out my half as it's a great house for her and her partner and too small for my family. So it's mutually beneficial all round to do so.

To keep things correct we got a home report done and now have the property questionnaire to do.

However, a lot of the questions are worded in a way such as "have you done x, y or z since you owned the property?" and we are a bit confused, as technically 'we' have only owned the property for a month but it's been in our family for 30 years.

Do we answer the questions 100% as asked, as if we had only discovered the property a month ago? Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Would appreciate any advice.

Where has the property questionnaire come from and what kind of questions are being asked?

Shouldn't the home report have answered most of these?

I’ve bought a Yorkie for the first time in a good while and it’s just a pure chocolate bar.

My question is did Yorkies not used to have a crunch bit at the top or bottom of each square? Or am I imagining things.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge