Quick Question Thread

3 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Through these pages I received a link that would allow me to watch all kinds of sporting events on a possibly sketchy site, VIP League. It is constantly down so wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. It was great while it lasted. Feel free to post here or PM me should Maudes not like the idea.

Cheers in advance.

Fawanews…check your antivirus and don’t buy anything!

4 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Through these pages I received a link that would allow me to watch all kinds of sporting events on a possibly sketchy site, VIP League. It is constantly down so wondering if anyone has any other suggestions. It was great while it lasted. Feel free to post here or PM me should Maudes not like the idea.

Cheers in advance.

VIPleague is working fine, I'm on it now.

Cricfree.io is another.

I'd recommend watching them using Brave browser which cuts out the vast majority of annoying pop up ads.

5 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

VIPleague is working fine, I'm on it now.

Cricfree.io is another.

I'd recommend watching them using Brave browser which cuts out the vast majority of annoying pop up ads.

Yes I use Brave. I do have VIP league working now I have just found it very unreliable lately. I'd complain to someone but, you know.

2 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

Yes I use Brave. I do have VIP league working now I have just found it very unreliable lately. I'd complain to someone but, you know.

Redditrnbastreams is an accumulator site that posts multiple links for basketball streaming - redditsoccerstreams does the same for fitba - just hack those into Google, they’re standalone sites rather than parts of Reddit 

On 26/05/2023 at 14:26, TxRover said:

You didn’t, by any chance, report the sale here, did you?

https://www.gov.uk/sold-bought-vehicle

That should give you sufficient proof to respond. Most people fail to do this, and it can bite them. They have a similar system here in Texas (and much of the U.S.) due to the slow actions of auto dealers often causing this problem.

No, I really should have! 

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

No, I really should have! 

I learnt this about 25 years ago, when a vehicle we sold to a relative was wrecked, towed to a yard and abandoned by the worthless relative. We got done for the storage fees, something a simple sale registration with the State would have avoided.

15 hours ago, TxRover said:

I learnt this about 25 years ago, when a vehicle we sold to a relative was wrecked, towed to a yard and abandoned by the worthless relative. We got done for the storage fees, something a simple sale registration with the State would have avoided.

Defo be doing it next time, it's only a small thing but it's really annoying tbh. Not been impressed with the dealer. 

20 hours ago, thistledo said:

Defo be doing it next time, it's only a small thing but it's really annoying tbh. Not been impressed with the dealer. 

With dealers here you take the plates off when you give it to them…if you’re smart.

57 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Does anybody have a list of names and addresses of the programmers responsible for the latest Microsoft Excel version?

56 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can anybody recommend somewhere in California that a British national on an ESTA can purchase (or ideally rent) an automatic assault weapon?

Correlation, or causation?

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Does anybody have a list of names and addresses of the programmers responsible for the latest Microsoft Excel version?

^^^ pissed that they removed the flight simulator easter egg

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Can anybody recommend somewhere in California that a British national on an ESTA can purchase (or ideally rent) an automatic assault weapon?

You want Washington State m8, the 3 percenters will sort you out. Meanwhile, ease your mind by sorting this out..

https://twitter.com/HighlandHistory/status/1663133798941302785?s=20

4 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Given Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the time to drive there from the rental place in California would eat you up on rental by the hour rates (they also don’t let you take them off property). So, if you’re willing to accept a nice semi-automatic AR-15 type weapon, you should try to find one privately in Redmond. Washington state started a 10 day waiting period for such weapons, so Wade’s Eastside Guns (https://www.wadesguns.com) can’t help you any more…unless you are willing to rent a weapon at their range and shoot your way out. If you’re willing to drive, one of the fun White Power areas of (relatively) nearby Idaho might be able to help source a nice AR-15, possibly silencer equipped in .300 blackout.

32 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Given Microsoft is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, the time to drive there from the rental place in California would eat you up on rental by the hour rates (they also don’t let you take them off property). So, if you’re willing to accept a nice semi-automatic AR-15 type weapon, you should try to find one privately in Redmond. Washington state started a 10 day waiting period for such weapons, so Wade’s Eastside Guns (https://www.wadesguns.com) can’t help you any more…unless you are willing to rent a weapon at their range and shoot your way out. If you’re willing to drive, one of the fun White Power areas of (relatively) nearby Idaho might be able to help source a nice AR-15, possibly silencer equipped in .300 blackout.

I've never felt more American.

14 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Div's about to get a call from the FBI ... 

5 hours ago, Swarley said:

Div's about to get a call from the FBI ... 

I would like to take this moment to state that I have nothing but admiration for the people of Microsoft.  Excel is a wonderful program that makes the world an easier place for millions of people worldwide.  I am fully aware that Microsoft are based in Washington State, therefore any visit to California would be absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft.  I think people have put two and two together to make five here.  Shame on you all.

5 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I would like to take this moment to state that I have nothing but admiration for the people of Microsoft.  Excel is a wonderful program that makes the world an easier place for millions of people worldwide.  I am fully aware that Microsoft are based in Washington State, therefore any visit to California would be absolutely nothing to do with Microsoft.  I think people have put two and two together to make five here.  Shame on you all.

Me thinks the deranged gunman doth protest too much. 

7 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

And who said ChatGPT doesn’t do sarcasm?