Quick Question Thread

I'm looking to buy a decent sound system with the radio and such like. Essentially looking to get one with an AUX input, good speakers and a sub. I have no idea where to satrt, can anyone help?

Richer Sounds?

I'm confused!

News article 1 on Radio 5 live - We are becoming more and more unfit and leading unhealthy life styles.

News article on BBC News - We are living longer than ever and Old Age Care is an issue as more are living longer.

Can somebody explain?

In the latest version of Return of the Jedi, why where you see the ghostly figures of Anakin and Obi Wan at the end have they replaced the older Anakin with Hayden Christensons version but kept Alec Guiness over ewan Macgregors Obi Wan Kenobi?

In the latest version of Return of the Jedi, why where you see the ghostly figures of Anakin and Obi Wan at the end have they replaced the older Anakin with Hayden Christensons version but kept Alec Guiness over ewan Macgregors Obi Wan Kenobi?

Probably because Alec Guiness is the old Obi Wan where as the old Anakin is only ever seen in that one shot so was replaced.

I'm confused!

News article 1 on Radio 5 live - We are becoming more and more unfit and leading unhealthy life styles.

News article on BBC News - We are living longer than ever and Old Age Care is an issue as more are living longer.

Can somebody explain?

The previous generations are living longer and longer thanks to health care and hygiene and all that other stuff. It's only the younger generations that are about to start dying before their parents. Once all the current great grannies and grannies have snuffed it, we're all buggered basically. The playing-in-the-road-til-the-streetlights-come-on generation are quite safe, but they'll cost a fortune to keep. The xbox generation are far from safe, but are still costing a fortune to treat.

I got a BlackBerry today on a pay as you go deal so I could keep my number. The new deal I have though doesn't start till the 11th (basically unlimited internet etc) and I've been messing about with it just now. The problem I've got is that the Facebook application keeps giving me this message "You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application." Is it just that I have to wait till the 11th and then it will work or is it something else? Only I've also installed Twitter and that seems to be working fine. Thanks for anyone that can help.

Edited by NotThePars

I got a BlackBerry today on a pas as you go deal so I could keep my number. The new deal I have though doesn't start till the 11th (basically unlimited internet etc) and I've been messing about with it just now. The problem I've got is that the Facebook application keeps giving me this message

"You are currently on a service plan that does not support this application." Is it just that I have to wait till the 11th and then it will work or is it something else? Only I've also

installed Twitter and that seems to be working fine. Thanks for anyone that can help.

I don't know much about these sorts of things, but I think it could be that you'll be charged for using Facebook until you're new plan comes into play on the 11th.

Maybe someone a bit more knowledgeable on the subject could confirm?