Quick Question Thread

I have sent texts abroad to UK based mobiles before and it cost me 20p a time. It was a while back admittedly, but it definitely didn't come out of my free allowance. If you've got a PAYG phone, L4L, can you not just check your balance before and after sending a text?

Nahh I've got a contract with unlimited texts.

See when you get a new motor and the car sales place makes it all smell nice and clean and all that man? Right? Can you put your car in somewhere to get it like that again, like a pure dead good clean man?

See when you get a new motor and the car sales place makes it all smell nice and clean and all that man? Right? Can you put your car in somewhere to get it like that again, like a pure dead good clean man?

The Rainbow carwash in south st,partick has a airfreshener gun that sprays fragrances under the seats,it has new car smell as one.

Halfords used to sell a magic tree spray thing that was a new car scent. It was OK. Febreze is alright too, cheaper and you get a bigger bottle.:P

Nah, I meant could you maybe take it back to a car showroom and they could clean it really well and make it seem like new again?

Take it to a car valet.

Does anybody know where you can get the 330ml cans of Stella? It has been missing for weeks from all the outlets here. I can get the 330ml bottles but they are not so easy to dispose of.