Quick Question Thread

Anyone know how long the 16 bus from Rutherglen to East Kilbride takes? First website doesn't have its timetable anymore huh.gif

I often use the Transport Direct website which is pretty accurate.

According to that, Victoria St, Rutherglen to East Kilbride Bus St takes 30 mins and seems to be every 10 mins.

That took a minute to find, if that. cool.gif

Does anybody know where you can get the 330ml cans of Stella? It has been missing for weeks from all the outlets here. I can get the 330ml bottles but they are not so easy to dispose of.

i have a feeling that you can only buy them in the big crates that supermarkets get individual cans of irn-bru, coke etc from. if this is the case then your best bet would be a wholesalers.

i have a feeling that you can only buy them in the big crates that supermarkets get individual cans of irn-bru, coke etc from. if this is the case then your best bet would be a wholesalers.

Until a few weeks ago you could get them in Sainsburys and Tesco. Now they've disappeared not only from these but also Asda, Morrisons Lidl and Aldi.