Quick Question Thread

I'm sure this has been talked about in other threads, but why can't Celtic host their European Game at Celtic Park? It's been a full 2 weeks since any Commonwealth Games event was held there surely?

Presumably Celtic couldn't rely on being drawn away from home for the first leg

Anybody in the building trade? if you are a private contractor can you just stick a load of cones and traffic lights outside someone's house without prior notification?

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Anybody in the building trade? if you are a private contractor can you just stick a load of cones and traffic lights outside someone's house without prior notification?

Depends if work is an emergency by a utility company, if not it has to be put into the "symology booking system" in advance so it can be crossed checked incase other utility companies works effect the traffic management system.

Depends what its for, what are you doing? If its only going to be for an hour or so I'd just chance it depending on how busy the road is but if its all day on a busy road you'll need to contact the council

Its not utility work, they are building a drive way on a new build private house, I would'nt bother if it had just been a couple of days, but its been about six weeks now. Worthwhile whinging at the council? or a waste of time?

Its not utility work, they are building a drive way on a new build private house, I would'nt bother if it had just been a couple of days, but its been about six weeks now. Worthwhile whinging at the council? or a waste of time?

If there's a skip there, they are meant to have cones round it, but not blocking anything else I wouldn't have thought.

If they have those yellow police cones, phone the cop shop and ask what they are doing in your street. That should shift them pretty sharpish.

Biggie, whinge, really, seriously?

Cheers for the advice, f**k all to do at work tomorrow, so think I'll devote the day to moaning at the council. Nice one.

Just stay awake for another two hours, creep outside and move the cones across the width of the road. Go to sleep, wake up and see whats occurred, hopefully at least two fights