Quick Question Thread

We're off to Forfar for the match on Saturday and need a pub in Dundee that will be open around 11am, preferably not far from the train or bus station. Is it likely to be a bog-standard Wetherspoons job or are there decent alternatives?

We're off to Forfar for the match on Saturday and need a pub in Dundee that will be open around 11am, preferably not far from the train or bus station. Is it likely to be a bog-standard Wetherspoons job or are there decent alternatives?

Trades. It's a couple of minutes walk from the station, and it's a decent pub.

I trust you will be popping into the p&b Dundee pub crawl post match for a few swift ones.

I trust you will be popping into the p&b Dundee pub crawl post match for a few swift ones.

After the full-time whistle all bets will be off, but we'll be kicking around Forfar and Dundee well into the evening. You never know.

I've heard rumours of an Auchinleck Talbot programme fair to be held on the 5th of October, does anyone know where I can find more information?

tfw

AUCHINLECK TALBOT PROGRAMME and MEMORABILIA FAIR

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5TH 11am until 2pm

This is Scotland’s first programme fair for over two years now, and the first one to be held at a Junior club. It will be held in the Social Club at Auchinleck and admission is free. There are five stallholders and a wide variety of programmes and memorabilia will be available for sale on the day.

I’m hoping that I might be able to run similar fairs at other Ayrshire Junior clubs if the event is a success. There will probably be the largest ever sale of Junior football programmes and memorabilia at any Fair, most of it donated by fans at Auchinleck as we raise money to help fund the regeneration of Beechwood Park up to the SFA Bronze Level Standard. So far we have raised something like £3,300 in 18 months, and we’re hoping the fair will take us over the £3,500 mark. If anyone reading this has any spare programmes to donate I can travel within a reasonable distance to pick them up.

Please come along and support this event, Scotland needs such fairs to meet the needs of many collectors.

For any further information I can be contacted on johnholroyd54@hotmail.com

Does anyone get hay fever at this time of year? If so, how varied are the symptoms usually? I've never had it before but my eyes are going wild at the moment, especially when I go outside. I don't have any other symptoms though which makes me wonder if it is hay fever or if I'm allergic to something else.

Does anyone get hay fever at this time of year? If so, how varied are the symptoms usually? I've never had it before but my eyes are going wild at the moment, especially when I go outside. I don't have any other symptoms though which makes me wonder if it is hay fever or if I'm allergic to something else.

My missus is having a bad time as well. She gets hayfever quite seriously. She saying it's the latest in the year she's had it this bad.