Quick Question Thread

No arguments on my part with the description! I'm not telling her that though. She actually hid them on the Wednesday and I didn't realise until Thursday, poor show on my part :( . She will get what's coming to her..

I shall be monitoring the local press closely over the next few days...

This 'Jacobite in leather' reminds me of Lefthand Luke, a homeless (or very homeless looking) man who walks about Arbroath in high heels with a pink guitar, very strange chap

Looks like he's more than just an Arbroath phenomenon:

https://www.facebook.com/lefthandlukefans

Loving the post on that page though:

Poor Left Hand Luke is up in court at Arbroath on the 24th for "Public Possession of a sword" Those who know him will know he will not have meant any harm by it and was probably his latest fashion/costume accessory. He can unfortunately be given jail time for this - let's hope not :(

Can anyone recommend me seats at the Edinburgh Playhouse?

I can get seats in the "Stalls" area, the "Circle" area, or the "Rear Balcony" Area, which ones are the best?

Also where would be the best place to possibly stay overnight and maybe have a meal at?

I'm on a very limited budget which is the only problem

Can't recommend seats but on a limited budget, there's no better (Even if it lacks a personal touch) than a Premier Inn or Travelodge. If really limited and only needing a bed, I wouldn't rule out a hostel.

Can't recommend seats but on a limited budget, there's no better (Even if it lacks a personal touch) than a Premier Inn or Travelodge. If really limited and only needing a bed, I wouldn't rule out a hostel.

I'm sort of verging on just driving back the same night as the show would be finished about half nine, which is still reasonable

When are you going? I'd imagine the robbing b*****ds put their prices up when the Christmas Markets arrive.

I'm buying it for a Christmas present, so probably January. You're right about the prices probably, so I'd probably be better just sacking the hotel

I'm sort of verging on just driving back the same night as the show would be finished about half nine, which is still reasonable

I'm buying it for a Christmas present, so probably January. You're right about the prices probably, so I'd probably be better just sacking the hotel

Surely you'd want a drink and to make a night of it though? Nothing worse than having a cracking night then bailing early.

Surely you'd want a drink and to make a night of it though? Nothing worse than having a cracking night then bailing early.

Yeah been looking at reviews and its seemingly shite to get parked and the like.

So I'm thinking drive through early to the hotel, get a taxi into Edinburgh and then the show, taxi back to hotel and drive home in the morning. All that would cost me just £230

Just need to figure out where to sit and I'll book it!

Recommendations for a decent scran and watching a game of football in centre of Glasgow?

I would have thought, as a Thistle fan, you've got the best venue for the latter. As for the fodder, I'm afraid my last visit to Glasgow probably predates most restaurants, chippies and kebab vans so will have to let the locals help out...

Yeah been looking at reviews and its seemingly shite to get parked and the like.

So I'm thinking drive through early to the hotel, get a taxi into Edinburgh and then the show, taxi back to hotel and drive home in the morning. All that would cost me just £230

Just need to figure out where to sit and I'll book it!

Are you scared of heights? I'm not and still got a nosebleed at the top.

If I was given the choice of anywhere to sit, I'd go for the stalls.

Are you scared of heights? I'm not and still got a nosebleed at the top.

If I was given the choice of anywhere to sit, I'd go for the stalls.

Got seats in the stalls, just asked for the best possible. Also booked a Best Western hotel, if theres nobody called Mongo trudging about ill be raging

This is probably best in e-chat, but I think it will get a bit more exposure here. My boy wants a WiiU for Christmas, and there's a fairly good chance my younger lad will want a shot of it also. My question is, to get the controller with the screen thing, do we need to buy two WiiU consoles?

Apologies if this isn't very clear, I've absolutely no idea how this works.