Quick Question Thread

As in "My amplifier goes all the way to 11".....??

Answer - Spinal Tap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven

It's actually from people eager to make a point that they overdo the exclamation marks and their finger slips off the shift key for a second!!!!1!1!!!!

But yeah, yours is much better. I doubt the 13/14 year olds who started the craze really appreciated the subtle nuances of Spinal Tap...

I have a notion to make Mince and Tatties for dinner tonight, but I've not really got a good recipe for it. I know there has been food threads before but I can't find any.

Anyone got a good recipe?

Just borrow someone's granny. I'm a good cook but when I take my weans to Motherwell to see their granny there are a few things that she makes that I just can't do as well:

• Mince and tatties
  • Stew with beef links
  • Clootie dumpling
  • Broth

Just borrow someone's granny. I'm a good cook but when I take my weans to Motherwell to see their granny there are a few things that she makes that I just can't do as well:

• Mince and tatties
  • Stew with beef links
  • Clootie dumpling
  • Broth

My two granddaughters love it when me and the missus come up to Motherwell, the missus makes them steamed sausage with pork round sliced from Chapmans.

I've just received a supposed parking fine (really an invoice) for overstaying for an hour in a free car park, from a private company.

Now my instinct and from what I know is to just avoid it and eventually it'll go away, since thy can't even claim for loss of earnings, just wondering if that is correct. If I ignore them they'll eventually just give up??

They'll not give up, they'll keep sending you letter STRONGLY ADVISING you to pay.

So if I ignore them like I usually ignore Ad Lib, it'll all be ok then??

Good to know.

Wife's Christmas party tomorrow night.

Thoughts on November Christmas parties?

Seeing as the chap wasn't born in December I see no reason why folk can't f**k about with the date of his birth, after all, the church fucks about with Easter.

I've been bitten.

On my wrist I have a tiny bite mark with a red rash trailing from it. The bite is very distinctive - three holes in a tiny perfect triangle shape. The holes are just over 1mm apart from each other.

Anybody had this before/know what it could be? I'm shitting myself here!