Quick Question Thread

I'd like to know what the script is here as well. I've just had my disclosure in to send onto the Australian authorities as part of the emigration process and it doesn't make for pretty reading. It lists everything including driving offences since I was 18. The Australian authorities say they are not interested in anything over 10 years old which is just as well as my last offence was 13 years ago, but they still request your full life disclosure. I know they are all spent as I've just passed a CRB check for an employer but I would like all the stupid shit I did as a daft boy to gtf please.

What should I do Deirdre?

Kill yourself...it's the only way. Offences don't ever disappear. They can always be seen, it is how they are treated that changes with the passage of time.

Kill yourself...it's the only way. Offences don't ever disappear. They can always be seen, it is how they are treated that changes with the passage of time.

Ah, as I suspected.

Could you recommend a good way to kill myself? I think I would like to go out in a spectacular blaze of glory whilst taking a few c***s with me. Possibly a bit like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface.

Ah, as I suspected.

Could you recommend a good way to kill myself? I think I would like to go out in a spectacular blaze of glory whilst taking a few c***s with me. Possibly a bit like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface.

My mate got in to Aus and he had a list of previous as long as your arm. He was quite a highly qualified electrical engineer though. I can't see it being a problem really, unless you've actually done serious stuff, by that I mean drug dealing, extortion, murder etc. Fighting at the football and pishing in inappropriate places is not likely to worry them.

(Add Islamist terrorism to acts frowned upon.)

My mate got in to Aus and he had a list of previous as long as your arm. He was quite a highly qualified electrical engineer though. I can't see it being a problem really, unless you've actually done serious stuff, by that I mean drug dealing, extortion, murder etc. Fighting at the football and pishing in inappropriate places is not likely to worry them.

(Add Islamist terrorism to acts frowned upon.)

Shit.

Picked up some duck from the butchers for tomorrow and it's for a very strong fish/swamp smell to it.

A quick look online suggests this is quite normal, but was wondering if any P&Bers had experience of this?

Picked up some duck from the butchers for tomorrow and it's for a very strong fish/swamp smell to it.

A quick look online suggests this is quite normal, but was wondering if any P&Bers had experience of this?

As a serious post.....duck/goose/pheasant should have a bit of a whiff compared to, say, supermarket chicken.

Also, from a health PoV, the pathogens which cause food poisoning don't smell and are mostly killed off when cooked. I'd not worry.

So it's Duck à l'Orange and Black Forest gâteau on Tayside the morra?

As a serious post.....duck/goose/pheasant should have a bit of a whiff compared to, say, supermarket chicken.

Also, from a health PoV, the pathogens which cause food poisoning don't smell and are mostly killed off when cooked. I'd not worry.

So it's Duck à l'Orange and Black Forest gâteau on Tayside the morra?

Cheers. We actually took it back and he said that whilst it should have a bit of a whiff to it, it's not usually as strong as that one was. He gave us a new one anyway!

Guest The Phoenix
Do football clubs still use different types of goalposts?

Ie round, square etc.

The laws of the game allow for it - square, rectangular, round, elliptical.

Ours are round.