Quick Question Thread

Depends how deep they are. If they're just light surface scratches you can buff them out with T-Cut or WD40. If you need a touch-up pen go to a dealership for your make of car and they'll order you the right colour.

Free tip of the day: T-Cut also gets rid of light scratches on DVDs, CDs and computer game discs. You're welcome.

Cheers mate. Their not deep, it's not key cut ones just me stupidly reversing into a metal gate post. I'll give that a try.

Can someone please find the "looking for a new television" thread. Think it was in the e forum.

Not the comedy one with the volume which doesn't work though. I'm genuinely looking for some opinions on 42 inch tellys.

Just bought my first ever TV, was also looking for something c.42inch, and at very good value for money. Did quite a bit of research and settled on the Sony 40W600B. Mostly delighted with it so far, certainly a huge step up from a biggish CRT.

One thing that terrified me reading tv buyers guides was the talk about the image fading as the viewing angle increases. Well, the tv I bought was rated average to good on that aspect and yet I can barely notice any image clarity reduction until almost fully side on with the TV.

Some of the Vizio brand TV's got especially good reviews too.

Cheers banana. I was looking at that very one the other day and it sounds good.

I dunno what make they were but Sainsbury Dundee had 42 inch TV's for £172 just befrore Christmas (1080, HD with Freeview).

Yes you get what you pay for but it's possible the screen panel is made by some of the 'leading brands'..?

Anyone been to the Stadium of Light? What's the best route to go if going by train?

Depends where you're coming from but from the East Coast line it's probably going to be Newcastle Central and then 10 stops on the Tyne and Wear metro to Stadium of light.

It might be possible to do it slightly faster by getting a fast train from Newcastle to Sunderland Central and then going 2 stops on the metro to Stadium of light if your train times match up but the extra change is probably going to cost more time than you save.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

There's ano advert for the 'year of house' cd with a song at the very end that me and my flatmate are fairly desperate to know the name of if anyone can help

Nope, house music is rubbish