Quick Question Thread

Who was the Dundee fan on here that sent his season ticket back and used his wife's the next week? I've just found out he's a mate of mine's da.

Quite possibly my all-time favourite P&B moment.

Sends a letter in an incredibly hissy fit to Dundee after they appoint Brown, enclosing his season ticket and vowing never to go back. Only to go back the next again week with his wife's ticket. Then went to hospitality the week after :lol:

You couldn't mark the lad's neck with a blowtorch.

Tried the Wellgate library? Or the Blackness library?

Looks like the Wellgate one do it. Hopefully I don't need to be a member as I live in Birkhill, so technically Angus, but to get to my nearest library, Monifieth, I need to go right through Dundee to the other side! Much like when I got a bus to Monifieth High, passing several other schools on the way.

I would be all over tinder if I was a single guy. I wouldn't be thinking it was odd, I'd be happy about the money it had saved me going out on the pull. Get fucking in there.

I'm pleased to announce that all advice was taken with much deliberation.

Said bird has been pumped and is currently getting pumped on a regular basis.

She's actually quite sound n aw

Depends what the purpose you're closing them for is.

Just don't use it anymore.

Seems to be differing opinions if it's better for credit rating to cancel it or not.

What part of Edinburgh?

Basicaly im playing golf 2mr in the morning,then an all day sesh for the fitba (not going)and im crashing at a mates(no parking available)then ive got edin cup day at muss races on sat but no bevy as im heading home.I was thinking of leaving my car at wallyford park n ride after golf then training it into the city,so it will be nice and easy on sat to get

oops forgot to add somewhere city centre ish

Edited by doulikefish

Basicaly im playing golf 2mr in the morning,then an all day sesh for the fitba (not going)and im crashing at a mates(no parking available)then ive got edin cup day at muss races on sat but no bevy as im heading home.I was thinking of leaving my car at wallyford park n ride after golf then training it into the city,so it will be nice and easy on sat to get

philpy will watch your car for you, be there for 16:55

Edited by Zen Archer

Aye, Philpy's yer man for a' the stoats in Wallyford.

Central Edinburgh on a Friday/Saturday, though - brutal.

For Saturday games, I park around Merchiston/Spylaw Road, but the parking regulations will be different on a Friday. :(

Starting to think a park and ride, or somewhere on the edge of town might be best.

Where you traveling from, if that's not a rude question?

Edited by paranoid android

Aye, Philpy's yer man for a' the stoats in Wallyford.

Central Edinburgh on a Friday/Saturday, though - brutal.

For Saturday games, I park around Merchiston/Spylaw Road, but the parking regulations will be different on a Friday. :(

Starting to think a park and ride, or somewhere on the edge of town might be best.

Where you traveling from, if that's not a rude question?

Travelling from fife,i think ill go for the park n ride option,cheers