The New Raith Rovers Thread

Losing Thomson for that period of time is an utter disaster. Our back up RB possibly being out just compounds it - Bates at RB for Saturday? He strikes me as being very much in the "CB who can play there" mould and we will continue to miss the attacking threat Thomson offers.

If Benedictus or Davidson get injured, Jon Daly will probably have to play at CB.

Expensive couple of weeks for the folk that intend to go to both Hibs games. 23 sheets or there abouts for the New Year game and I'd hazard a guess at 20 sheets for the cup game (if the club are still doing their increased prices for Hibs and Rangers games). Just after Christmas as well so think people will be picking and choosing which game to attend....unless you're fooking minted that is.

Hibs in The Cup is an awful draw! Yes it's at home which is decent but Hibs don't bring all that much fans. What was attendance for the league match, barely 4k? And as mentioned above, play them in the league the week before, can't see a big crowd at this at all.

Would have been so much better to get someone not in our league. I really do hope we can progress in this, but a difficult game at hand this.

Brutal for Thompson though, we really are missing him, and I agree, I can't get over the folk that moan about him.

Poor cup tie but it could've been worse. Hibs will bring more to Starks than all but three top tier teams (celtic, hearts and aberdeen). Would've preferred an away day at a lower league team in all honesty.

Won't bother with the rangers game myself. Too much hassle involved when going by public transport via Edinburgh

Why were they selling Rovers Hall of Fame tickets in Dunfermline? Kirkcaldy obviously and Glenrothes fair enough but Dunfermline?

What venue was this?

If it were The Carnegie Hall, it may be because it is part of the same trust as The Adam Smith Theatre, OnFife are the medium for buying tickets.

An Idea about this show. Why not hold it on a summer night at the start of the season at san starko on the pitch facing the south stand. Big screens in, large bar in foyer, food on sale and make a few bob for the club? I was one of the disappointed at the end of the queue. We are now disappointing more fans than we are pleasing. That has to be wrong. Don't get me wrong the guys do a great job putting the show together but it has well outgrown it's venue now.

Why don't folk just get them when they go on sale and stop greeting that they were too late?

Went on sale at 10am got there at 1025 (work) at 1050 I was told they would run out by the time I got to the front I was about no 30 in the waiting list for returns.

Edited by rrfsee

Stop being a tit.

Everyone knows it's going to sell out quickly now but if you are able to buy 10 at once then I'd say that is a bit much. Apparently the online booking was stopped as well.

Well it was running at 10 (when they went on sale) so can't really moan if folk weren't there on time