The New Raith Rovers Thread

Am i right in saying we've already lost as many home league games this year as we did in the whole of 2016?

Great shout. We lost to Alloa, Rangers and Falkirk at Stark's Park in the league in 2016. Already lost to Dunfermline, Falkirk and Dumbarton in 2017.

The Locke effect.

Every game that he is in charge of from now on is one less that his replacement has to set things right. The board need to see it this way before they take action. If we leave it another month as some are suggesting I think it would then be to late to save us from relegation.

The last time we never won in 12 games? Anelka? I don't even know if he completed 12 games or not but it's probably even before him and wouldn't be under Calderon. 

Anelka was only here 10 games I'm sure( 1 draw, 9 losses).

3 wins in his last 22 games. Grant Murray who won us a cup had the whole south stand singing "Murray Get tae f**k, Murray, Murray Get tae f**k" after 3 wins in 20 games. Yet Gary Locke didn't get much abuse from the stand today at all.

Anelka was only here 10 games I'm sure( 1 draw, 9 losses).

3 wins in his last 22 games. Grant Murray who won us a cup had the whole south stand singing "Murray Get tae f**k, Murray, Murray Get tae f**k" after 3 wins in 20 games. Yet Gary Locke didn't get much abuse from the stand today at all.

To be fair he was taking pelters at the end of the game.

1,300 home fans today and that number is only going to fall with that tosser in charge.