The New Raith Rovers Thread

To be fair he was taking pelters at the end of the game.

1,300 home fans today and that number is only going to fall with that tosser in charge.

Posted at the time that I felt sorry for you guys appointing locke. A mate of mine was a killie fan till he got involved. I say was because he longer attends football and that period with locke put him off so much he's never returned.

Just as important, and as you allude to fans will stop attending. Montrose, two divisions below you, and playing in a nothing game had an attendance less than 200 less than you guys yesterday.

The man just isn't a manager, that's it really, we are horrible to watch and we just can't win games and I'm seriously starting to think we are going down. Surely after these last 3 months the board have to now act and get rid of him, the performances, the heavy defeats, the punting of Vaughan, the negativity. 

I didnt go yesterday day and I doubt I'll go again for a while, I'd rather be anywhere than Starks to watch that and that's the most depressing thing. 

Get off your arse and support your team ffs.

For the size of your toun your overall support is a disgrace and if you start to stay away you'll only hurt your club.

And before you get defensive remember I'm a Pars supporter, been through a lot and watched some shite, still kept going.

For the size of your toun your overall support is a disgrace and if you start to stay away you'll only hurt your club.
And before you get defensive remember I'm a Pars supporter, been through a lot and watched some shite, still kept going.

If it's hurting the club then that might make the Board do something about it..?

Just now, Rovers1992/1993 said:

If it's hurting the club then that might make the Board do something about it..?

Maybe. But we protested at games against Masterton. Paid in and took the protest into the ground and also onto the concourse outside the ground. 

Different circumstances but surely every set of fans have the right to complain as a paying customer, better doing that collectively and as loudly as you can.

Sing at the board, let them hear you. Get organised and demand to have a meeting to see if they'll be brave enough to do so. Make it difficult for them, don't let them get away with it.

Better being angry and organised than angry and apathetic surely.

You also might want to find out if there's anyone with influence in around the upper echelons of your club who might be sympathetic toward the ordinary supporters frustration.

You'll be surprised who's out there.

How about f**k off.

Just now, baillieinleeds said:

How about f**k off.

How about you learn how to be civil. I'll go where I want bud. Won't be bullied by some halfwit behind a keyboard.

29 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Maybe. But we protested at games against Masterton. Paid in and took the protest into the ground and also onto the concourse outside the ground. 

Different circumstances but surely every set of fans have the right to complain as a paying customer, better doing that collectively and as loudly as you can.

Sing at the board, let them hear you. Get organised and demand to have a meeting to see if they'll be brave enough to do so. Make it difficult for them, don't let them get away with it.

This guy is talking sense.

22 minutes ago, Piracy said:

How about you learn how to be civil. I'll go where I want bud. Won't be bullied by some halfwit behind a keyboard.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

Aye. No wonder folk find amazing amounts of time to laugh at your shit support.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, Piracy said:

You're forgetting it's Kirkcaldy, a town so apathetic we lost our cinema without a fight and seemed to put up a bigger argument about losing a car park by the sea over losing our main post office, also being Raith we seem to stumble from one of these disasters to another.

There seems to be more fed up acceptance of this one though as if it's inevitable, possibly because we all seen it coming when Locke got the job and we've just been waiting for the car crash football to happen.

This guy is talking sense.

I find that highly unlikely.

The most effective way to show the Board you are unhappy is to stop attending. They can't ignore the falling attendances.

The suggestion for our support to sing their disapproval is a slightly amusing suggestion, given the piss poor levels of singing at most home games at Starks. Even so, you'd have paid your money so the Board would be happy enough.