The New Raith Rovers Thread

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Quick question, I assume Raith have signed this Slovakian and are waiting for clearance to come through. Let's say clearance doesnt come through and they're then forced to sign this Junior lad at 5pm tonight (I assume on a deal to the end of the season). Lets say that clearance then comes through tomorrow for the Slovakian, will Raith have to honour both deals at that point or could they potentially cancel one of them (I would assume that would require a pay off though)?

I assume the offer to the Slovak would be subject to clearance being granted before tonight's game

Who are we kidding, we will sign the junior boy for the bench and start Stevo

Cuthbert offered to play against Ayr but naturally the club said no as he hadn't had his stitches out. Even if he has had his stitches out he'll still not be anywhere near ready to play. He'll only be a week or so ahead of Brennan who is out for the next 4 to 6 weeks.

I'd agree with Moonster in the sense we're probably waiting for clearance for this Slovak guy and if all else fails we'll probably go with this random junior player. Did Drysdale not say the SPFL said there were options to bring someone in on a weekly basis more so than signing on some long term contract?

EDIT: Silly me hadn't read Michael W's post above re Cuthbert.

Edited by Raithie

At a time when the Club should be doing all they can to get "right behind the Rovers", we'll be lucky to see 1000 turn up tonight 

Really depressing this Goalie fiasco combined with everything else.

What a shambles, Drysdale has lost ALL credibiolty, needs to. go.............CEO :lol: :lol: couldnae run a bath, never mind the Rovers!!

Spoiler

Edited by Wee Sandy

3 minutes ago, Scosha said:

68 games played since 2007 going by his Wiki :lol: 

We weren't exactly going to be pulling Manuel Neuer out of our arses at this point.

f**k it, it at least frees up Ryan Stevenson for standing under high ball, ducking header duty.