The New Raith Rovers Thread

15 hours ago, Ancient Mariner said:

I'll give him a lift to the station if he wants

be a more settled dressing room without him, I guess

Can I take it from that statement he was one of the folk aimed at when the chairman said "some of the new signings didn't gel well with the current players" 

Have Rovers announced a list of players who have departed? Couldn't see anything on your official twitter page. Just when I seen yous talk about McHatie leaving. 

We haven't released any statement yet about who's leaving. Will probably happen tomorrow.

We know about McHattie as he posted it on his own twitter page thanking the Rovers for last season.

It's good to be here. Look forward to arguing with you all THIS season [emoji3]

C'mon now!

It's good to be here. Look forward to arguing with you all THIS season.

Hello! Hello? Is there anybody there?

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Will this thread just end up in the league 1 forum then? I had a peak in that forum recently - fucking dreadful. Miss you already ☹️

One thing I remember from our last time there. I started posting in the 2006/07 season and match threads were usually dominated by Rovers fans unless we played either Ross County, Airdrie or Ayr.  That said the forum would've been less known then so it might be a bit better. 

Grim having to change the bookmark from Championship to League One. Hopefully it's a very short term thing. 

I was half expecting another We Hate Raith Rovers thread haha.

And now it's odd to be in this Forum.

The rivalry with East Fife needs a shot of steroids. Not one East Fife fan has referred to us as Lino Lickers or the club as Wraith yet. Also, no horse photo. I think Cowdengelly fans give us more grief.