The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Kooz92 said:

No Corr either if we're being picky. I'd imagine IM having Corr and McGill on the bench ahead of Mitchell and Arnott. Still, as has been said before, with the strongest squad we've had in years anything less than the playoffs is abject failure

Squad is just so MASSIVE 😂

I agree with what everyone is saying that too 4 should be the minimum this season our problem is at the moment is we’re not taking our chances we had a few against the pars and Albion rovers that’s why we bought Hamilton obviously to take those chances but there’s a lot of pressure on his shoulders if we don’t a least bring in another Natural No9 as I think Gullan is better out wide than he is through the middle 

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Our social media game just now is fucking outstanding just now. Increased reach of tweets and a solid marketing strategy has led to both Tenerife and Las Palmas jumping on our tweets and their fans buying our strips. Turning clicks into money. Bravo, social media team. 

Aye, you're not wrong about this. It's a fantastic story and the club have done brilliantly to build on it. I didn't ever expect to see our twitter move to being bilingual but here we are...

5 hours ago, Wardy said:

I loved Paquito as well. Even when he played at RB for us he still controlled the midfield at the same time!

Our squad for this season minus injuries surely has to be the best on paper we’ve had for a few seasons now. 

If/when all fit. 4231

Dabrowski

Millen

Dick

Murray

Watson

Brown

Matthews

Connolly

Mullin

Vaughan

Hamilton.

Does any other team in the league apart from maybe Dundee United have a stronger first eleven?

Subs: Easton, Smith, Ross, Stanton, Gullan, Arnott, Mitchell, Masson, Thomson (GK) 

Could argue that Stanton and Easton on the basis their early season form deserve to be in that starting line up. Gullan too really. 

So yeah, someone book the title party bus. ✅😂

Right about benching Gullan, only due to his tendency to be injury prone. Vaughan to a certain extent too. Both players need protection

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Got it, do the tops come in “Fat b*****d”?

If the tops are the same as last years they are what I would call "fitted" I am typically medium (nike) with a large in certain things (abercrombie) but had to get an XL, I don't know about this year's shirts. 

Tx if they are shipping to you wait until the training wear comes out as well which was the same for sizing. I have last years navy top with bright blue sleeves and have used it all the time for running and gym work which has held up really well.