The New Raith Rovers Thread

Still greeting about paying an extra £4 5 weeks after the match. Get a grip ffs. Don't think I seen one Dundee United fan complain about the price and there were far more of them at Starks. Nobody is forcing you to pay it. Can't believe anyone would rather sit in a house watching it on a shitey firestick than having a day out with your mates or family, a few pints in different town and enjoying the derby day atmosphere all for the sake of having to spend an extra £4.

16 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Still greeting about paying an extra £4 5 weeks after the match. Get a grip ffs. Don't think I seen one Dundee United fan complain about the price and there were far more of them at Starks. Nobody is forcing you to pay it. Can't believe anyone would rather sit in a house watching it on a shitey firestick than having a day out with your mates or family, a few pints in different town and enjoying the derby day atmosphere all for the sake of having to spend an extra £4.

6 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Tory alert

45 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

No but surely selling to subscribers adds to the attendance to a certain extent with revenue going to the club. If they sell to 500 subscribers then what I'm getting at this adds another good revenue stream to the club.

I certainly couldn't give a toss about pie sales, programme sales or any other sales.

If its revenue streams to the club is of interest you should give a toss about pie sales as with the increase in attendances its another very good revenue stream,especially with the prices 😅😉.Same applies to the bars regards income

8 hours ago, raith1974 said:

Can Raith TV perhaps inform us how many subscribers paid to watch the recent derby. I'm assuming that money goes into the club.

According to the recent Club 1883 email, which is superbly put together with some fantastic stats, it says RaithTV most viewed games this season were Montrose with 261, Cliftonville with 260 and Dunfermline 241. 

57 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

The state of you.....

40 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

If its revenue streams to the club is of interest you should give a toss about pie sales as with the increase in attendances its another very good revenue stream,especially with the prices 😅😉.Same applies to the bars regards income

No cause I would like to know roughly how many fans subscribe on a regular basis adding revenue.

I,ll let you know anyway 😆

31,730 kiosk products sold,7,495 products sold

Hospitality 76% increase on last season

Commercial Revenue 49% increase on last season

These stats are based on season up till Oct 31 against the whole of last season

Starks Park Upgrades £260,000

PS,average streams to Raith TV 203 this season so dar

Edited by Rovers_Lad

7 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

I,ll let you know anyway 😆

31,730 kiosk products sold,7,495 products sold

Hospitality 76% increase on last season

Commercial Revenue 49% increase on last season

These stats are based on season up till Oct 31 against the whole of last season

Starks Park Upgrades £260,000

PS,average streams to Raith TV 203 this season so dar

Thanks more than I initially asked for but great that you have so much info to hand. 

Got it to work they want to spend the cash on kitting out the gym at Starks Park which is fair enough and membership is bringing in 7k a month.  Some interesting stats on the pitch, for example Smith is our most accurate shot taker, Vaughan takes the most shots, kev has played the most minutes, Stanton is covering the most ground. 

In the words of Doug, Chandler Bings boss "The arrows all point up so I'm happy"

52 minutes ago, Chrisrush1471 said:

Out of curiosity does the free under 12s we offer also extend to the away end?  Because I take my nephew with me about half the time and I pay less than I did last season taking him than I did last season with the free under 12 tickets 

Not 100% sure but I'd like to think it does, if were going to tier price games then it should be the same admission fee for all.

FWIW I'm not a huge fan of tiered pricing but I can understand why clubs do it, you see it in the top flight every time the 'lesser' teams play the arse cheeks. Also I feel £20 should be the ceiling for Scottish championship football, but that's another argument.

At the end of the day for clubs in this league every penny tends to be a prisoner as plenty are probably on the edge of making a loss.

3 hours ago, HoBNob said:

I have also never used a firestick before, and I was at a wedding that day so I couldn't verify for that exact game, but it's definitely Raith TV on the stick, apparently. 

Highly dubious it’s RaithTV on the stick, unless they are tunneling out via a VPN and loading an international subscription.

The Pixelott feed is generally locatable via a Firestick.

11 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Audio I’d agree…video I’d think would be Pixie…but, IDK.

Don’t know about every game but I know my Dad watched the last derby game on his fire stick and it was definitely the Raith TV stream he had.  He was texting me during the game about how impressed he was with all the replays, etc.  He’s a Pars fan so I think Raith TV was a step up from the Pars TV streams he’s used to.