The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Watcher of the Raith said:

Read what I posted..... it's annoying to many Rovers supporters that yet again the arrival of a new player (Kyle Turner) was revealed on here by Raithie who just couldn't wait to show off how ITK they were rather than wait for the club to announce the news..... further compounded by the fact that they appear to have a source who updated them on another player (Ashcroft) we may or not be signing.

Let us know who it is @Raithie - there's pro journalists out there that would be keen to have that close a contact at any club...

I'm actually Ian Murray. 

1 hour ago, Watcher of the Raith said:

Read what I posted..... it's annoying to many Rovers supporters that yet again the arrival of a new player (Kyle Turner) was revealed on here by Raithie who just couldn't wait to show off how ITK they were rather than wait for the club to announce the news..... further compounded by the fact that they appear to have a source who updated them on another player (Ashcroft) we may or not be signing.

Let us know who it is @Raithie - there's pro journalists out there that would be keen to have that close a contact at any club...

Do you complain to all the rags/ journalists when they reveal potential signings that come to fruition?

Grow up

Bill Clark, called the "incident"  to the board at the time, they ignored him and the rest is history.

RIP Bill, a true Rover, I salute you 🫡

Edited by keyser_soze

I’ve been the “in the know” guy once before. Announced on here when Darren Smith was signing for us. He worked with a mate of mine at Scottish Widows at the time who let me know.

Smith wasn’t happy with him when it got back to him that it had been leaked.

3 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Not playing great whilst still winning late on has been a speciality of ours this season,  but that feels like a pretty significant result tonight.

Only of we don't win tomorrow. It shouldn't affect the players but I do wonder how jittery the fans will get. 

49 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Not playing great whilst still winning late on has been a speciality of ours this season,  but that feels like a pretty significant result tonight.

It was a mugging

1 hour ago, Railwaystand said:

Just finished watching the ICT V Utd game. I think if any of our players manage to punt Tony Watt into Row Z of the South Stand when we play them next I’d give them a months wages. 

Millen is your man.

1 minute ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Ross Matthews says 'hold my beer'

If you want someone to knock ten bells out of someone, he's your man.

We go over to ex-Celt Scott Brown for a testimonial.

Dougie Hill would like a word…and Big Marv’s about too.

41 minutes ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Ross Matthews says 'hold my beer'

If you want someone to knock ten bells out of someone, he's your man.

We go over to ex-Celt Scott Brown for a testimonial.

Definitely Rosco, although Broonie might have a try as well 😂