The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, HoBNob said:

If United have moved you from the shed to the Jerry Kerr, and are leaving it empty then it's a fair dinkum post. Very tinpot. 

If they've done it because they've got enough of a demand from the home fans to merit selling it to home fans then it's a very whiney statement, reminiscent of the ones punted out by Celtic and Rangers moaning about Hearts reducing there allocation. 

Utd fan on twitter says the fans asked about getting the shed and where told it wasn't possible so I'm assuming we're going to be in there but with a reduced allocation. 

Just now, grumswall said:

Utd fan on twitter says the fans asked about getting the shed and where told it wasn't possible so I'm assuming we're going to be in there but with a reduced allocation. 

That's very odd then and would merit the statement. 

15 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

That's very odd then and would merit the statement. 

Particularly given that we extended their away allocation twice when we didn't need to so far this season.

On 14/03/2024 at 21:20, grumswall said:

Brace yourselfs, tazz is typing... 

On 14/03/2024 at 23:05, grumswall said:

He's harmless though. He's like dunfermline when we play them this season. Something to be pitied. 

Pitied ? Seems like I have a STALKER ? You know when I'M typing ? and when I post on the East Fife forum? 😲 I don't live online buddy 😉

4 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Pitied ? Seems like I have a STALKER ? You know when I'M typing ? and when I post on the East Fife forum? 😲 I don't live online buddy 😉

You caught me. Looking at our thread when you where typing AND then to have the audacity to look at an east Fife thread in the same few days is definitely worrying for you. Could you move the empty cans so I can see the end of emerdale? 

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:

You caught me. Looking at our thread when you where typing AND then to have the audacity to look at an east Fife thread in the same few days is definitely worrying for you. Could you move the empty cans so I can see the end of emerdale? 

You not at the football tonight buddy? 

58 minutes ago, grumswall said:

It’s not like Tannadice isn’t big enough to accommodate everyone who wants to go. 
Last game we sold our entire allocation and the Jim McLean and Jerry Kerr were completely empty- surely if more home fans wanted to attend they could house them there?

if it turns out that we’re in the Jim McLean and they sell the Shed to home fans then fair enough but if they’re just reducing the allocation in the shed and we’re sitting with our allocation sold out and empty seats around us that’ll be a very poor show from United. 

2 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

It’s not like Tannadice isn’t big enough to accommodate everyone who wants to go. 
Last game we sold our entire allocation and the Jim McLean and Jerry Kerr were completely empty- surely if more home fans wanted to attend they could house them there?

if it turns out that we’re in the Jim McLean and they sell the Shed to home fans then fair enough but if they’re just reducing the allocation in the shed and we’re sitting with our allocation sold out and empty seats around us that’ll be a very poor show from United. 

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Lonely Island

Got told about Utd restricting the amount of tickets they were giving us a few days ago.  Didn’t say anything as I’d hoped they’d change their mind and increase it.

Mind you, I was told we were only getting 1,000 tickets so it has been improved on that, barely.

Looks a pretty solid turn out.

Edit to add - John McGlynn just said on comms that the park is a bit tired in his opinion and needs to be replaced soon. Don't live in Scotland so only see it online but is that a common opinion shared? think it's the first time I've heard it beyond the 'if you get promoted they want grass' chat.

Edited by ohnononowheredidRossgo