The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 14/07/2024 at 00:04, Its not only a game said:

You guys  and Thistle feel like favourites to a  very competitive league- you have the strongest squads - but not sure your 1st eleven that much better than others.

with 5 games to go - and it was between  Murray - Doolan or. Brown who would you back? For me  Brown hands down- winner- legend - vs Murray tend to overthink and Doolon just loses from winnable positions .

So  Raith and Partick favourite - if Ayr get luck and keep 1st 11 fit- they might sneak it- fastening league 

What has Brown done as a manager to merit being above Murray and Doolan? 

10 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

£14 for an adult for tomorrow’s game.

Should be a tenner.

Prices are agreed between all group participants I believe. 

Edited by CountryBumpkin

Ticket sales not looking very good for tomorrow. Can’t be more than a few hundred sold.

Understandable with folk on holiday, season tickets not being valid and the level of opposition. Hopefully still get a few deciding to go at the last minute though.

53 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

Ticket sales not looking very good for tomorrow. Can’t be more than a few hundred sold.

Understandable with folk on holiday, season tickets not being valid and the level of opposition. Hopefully still get a few deciding to go at the last minute though.

The clubs been asking fans to part with alot of money lately for strips, season tickets etc while it's also holiday season so not too surprising. 

I know its good for the clubs funds to get further but this competition doesn't fill me with excitement at this stage, probably due to the ridiculously early start combined with the format. I'll miss the first few league games though so I'll try and get down if I can tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, AllanJM said:

I know for these sorts of games I usually only get around to buying my ticket before I leave the house.

2 hours ago, Offshore Rover said:

Could be a nice wee earner for K&D, get a pleasant evening weather wise and it could see a healthy crowd. Never been to Denfield been tempted to pop along a coulple of times but never did it in the end.  

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Could be a nice wee earner for K&D, get a pleasant evening weather wise and it could see a healthy crowd. Never been to Denfield been tempted to pop along a coulple of times but never did it in the end.  

Its a tidy wee ground. Get down early for parking as its a wee car park and the road along to Forbo fills up quick.

Also sell Stuarts pies as well 😉

20 minutes ago, Langtounlaud said:

Its a tidy wee ground. Get down early for parking as its a wee car park and the road along to Forbo fills up quick.

Also sell Stuarts pies as well 😉

No parking issues for me, I live at the harbour.  Wee stroll up the hill with a refreshing beverage at the Path Tavern. 

Cycled past your ground this morning - not sure if it's been mentioned but there's now a huge screen on the front of the main stand. Looks impressive even with just a screensaver on.