The New Raith Rovers Thread

Why should he,because he has an opinion?

The guy has a point,on what I`ve seen of O Carroll we`d be as well with Williams but hopefully neither

Oh come on!

When was the last time Alex Williams did anything of note, let alone anything at this level of football? I don't exactly rate O'Carroll much either, but I'd far rather have him in the team than Alex Williams, who would be a complete and utter waste of a wage.

He's under contract at Stenhousemuir anyway, according to wiki.

Oh come on!

When was the last time Alex Williams did anything of note, let alone anything at this level of football?

And O Carroll has?

I don't exactly rate O'Carroll much either, but I'd far rather have him in the team than Alex Williams, who would be a complete and utter waste of a wage.

They would both be a waste of a wage IMO

He's under contract at Stenhousemuir anyway, according to wiki.

By the grace of god

And O Carroll has?

He scored a few goals last season, although not very many. In the goal scoring stakes, he'd be a step up from everyone in our team aprt from Baird.

That's actually quite a depressing thought.

They would both be a waste of a wage IMO

I'm not overly enamoured by the prospect of O'Carrol myself. That said, our we're not exactly spoiled for choice at the moment. I think a loan signing is the best we're going to get, so we'd better hope we get a good one.

Edit: Typos galore.

Edited by Michael W

I think a loan signing is the best we're going to get, so we'd better hope we get a good one.

Jamie Mole back till January.

Jamie Mole Returns

Hmmmm. Well least it's a striker and he knows all the players.

f**k, there goes that then!

Edited to add: I'd much probably have rather we'd signed O'Carroll tbh.

Edited by Michael W

Jamie Mole back till January.

Jamie Mole Returns

Hmmmm. Well least it's a striker and he knows all the players.

I'm happy with that. Its better than having no options whatsoever. Mole had a few moments but overall his lack of goals was worrying. Still, with more time with the squad he could be decent.

f**k sake how many useless fucking strikers does one club need

tade. enegmatic at best but no striker

weir. just does not score

baird. jury is out

mole. see weir

unknown youngsters to step up from youth team. they get ten minutes at the end so little hope there

Good to see optimism abounds 1 day before the season starts...

Quiet you.

We're doomed, and if you can't get on board with that then f**k off to disneyland and let the rest of us wallow as we please. :angry:

I've had a season ticket for a few years up to this season, and I'm just wondering, how do I go about getting a Student admission into the home end?

Is it still as convoluted as going to the office before the game, instead of just flashing my card at the gate? Also, how much is it?

Yep you have to go to the office and get a ticket before going to the turnstyle.

I used my student card all of last season. I just flashed my student card at the gate to get my discount. Over the season it saves you loads, i only do college day realese from my work and the best thing about it is getting discounted prices at the football.

Hmm. He was nothing more than average at the end of last season, not as bad as Graeme P makes out over on the other hand, not as good as we'd have liked. I can only assume the signing is linked to news from Kevin Smith? He had his final trial match last night, so presumably has been offered terms with Notts County. Would make sense as I see no other reason we'd rush out to get Mole without hearing from Smith.

Not particularly chuffed, but maybe with a run in the team he'll get his confidence and fitness (something he didn't have last season) up to the required level.

I expected a more negative reaction than this, I have to say. I'm not brave enough to venture on to Fantalk but I'm sure it's in meltdown.

Maybe he`ll be better suited to playing up front with a goalscorer like Baird rather than last season when he was with Tade ( who we all know isn`t an out and out striker )