The New Raith Rovers Thread

It definitely said his cruciate ligament before. Obviously a mistake on website. Will still be out for a very long time.

Well good to see his cruciate ligament injury has cleared up.

Seriously, hope the operation goes well and he is on the mend as soon as possible.

This could be the making of young laidlaw. What is the situation with a back up for him? What happened to that guy who played away to partick last year

He plays(ed) for Kelty Hearts.

http://www.raithrovers.net/5436/partick-3-0-raith.htm

Surely we'll have to get an emergency loanee Goalie for the rest of the season?

Shame for Davie. Was a really strange fall. Could happen to anyone though. We just have to get behind big Ross now and his massive kick outs.

I have been waiting for years for the kit to return, have many happy memories of us playing in it at ibrox and parkhead. Should always be the twa blue hoops. Seems to set us apart and things have not changed im glad to see.

when i was a kid my Rovers subbuteo team had the white top with 2 blue stripes but didn't really pay much attention to it until they brought the white strip back this season. Always thought it was the away strip

This could be the making of young laidlaw. What is the situation with a back up for him? What happened to that guy who played away to partick last year

Think Roberts is contracted to kelty and he could only play as a trialst in the ramsdens cup. Tbh as a former keeper I don't rate him, he's worse (a lot) than mcneil)

when i was a kid my Rovers subbuteo team had the white top with 2 blue stripes but didn't really pay much attention to it until they brought the white strip back this season. Always thought it was the away strip

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Raith_Rovers/Raith_Rovers.htm

Hopefully McGurn can make a return in time for the challenge cup final. After his service to us he deserves to get the chance to play in a final.

This is a dilemma, if Ross is playing well it would be unfair to demote him if Davie returned to fitness by that time.