The New Raith Rovers Thread

Does anyone have the paper copy of the FFP?

The tweet by Paul McCabe on the OS shows a photo of Ross Matthews but it looks like he's called him Adam in the text under the photo.

https://twitter.com/ffppaul/status/530289163242045440/photo/1

On a similar note, has Matt Elder been demoted for his half time blast at the Linlithgow game?

Yes it does say that & no he hasn't!

B1v3LnwIIAAH0WM.jpg

Saw somebody mention on the Facebook page that Rory McKeown didn't have a poppy on his strip. Can't say I noticed this. Was this the case or just someone out to make mischief?

Edited to add that I just had a look at the photos on the official site and his strip doesn't have a poppy but then neither does Mark Stewart's it looks like. Anyone know if this was some objection by the players concerned or just some strip cock up. I suspect the latter

Edited by roverthemoon

There were several players in England refused to wear one over the weekend so not impossible that ours done same, interesting to hear officially what the issue was. James Maclean was one who refused point blank to play for Wigan at Bolton unless his strip had no poppy. Noticed too that Celtic were back to none at all this season.

A quick question for BigQ or ZenArcher as I'd imagine you both tend to go to the Hall of fame nights, If not anyone else who has been..

I'm heading to this years one with a mate tonight, we got our tickets last year, and I was just wondering if there's normally a bar open during it..? Or if it's just a show where you go in and watch the show, then leave or what? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance

A quick question for BigQ or ZenArcher as I'd imagine you both tend to go to the Hall of fame nights, If not anyone else who has been..

I'm heading to this years one with a mate tonight, we got our tickets last year, and I was just wondering if there's normally a bar open during it..? Or if it's just a show where you go in and watch the show, then leave or what? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance

Yea there is a bar downstairs and usually a break midway through. Really looking forward to it.

Cheers in advance

What are you inferring?

It's a shame Stevie McAnsepie won't be there tonight, but I suppose that's balanced out a bit by Neil Doncaster having to miss out as well.

I agree.

I mind speaking to Macanespie one night in Jacks and it was incredible how much he loved the Rovers. One of the best players of one of our best eras yet he was so down to earth and humble about the club and its fans.

Absolute Legend!