The New Raith Rovers Thread

If he's available and wants to come, get him signed. I don't give a shit what sort of form the Queens fans think he's been in, he seems to play his best football in games featuring Raith.

It's nice that I got a part in making Raith fans day.

Usually I'm just getting shouted at and told to f**k off

And that isn't exclusive to Raith fans.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

&

F**K OFF!

HAPPY NOW?

But the team should be built around Liam Fox. I've got a song for.when he scores against the new club at Ibrox yas. #drankin

I was a little disappointed when Aldo left, because I wanted to see him put in a man of the match performance in a game against 'ra bears', so we could get the headline 'Walker Taxes Rangers'.

I'd be surprised to see us simply releasing Baird from his contract unless a replacement is lined up.

I was pleased when we signed him, but he's really not been great with us at all. He's maybe one of these guys who for whatever reason, performs best with a particular club. If he were to return to Raith, it wouldn't surprise me if he did well again.

I wouldn't be heart broken to see him leave here though.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I'd be surprised to see us simply releasing Baird from his contract unless a replacement is lined up. I was pleased when we signed him, but he's really not been great with us at all. He's maybe one of these guys who for whatever reason, performs best with a particular club. If he were to return to Raith, it wouldn't surprise me if he did well again. I wouldn't be heart broken to see him leave here though.

I'd be delighted to see him back, he's scored three goals this season and two of them were against us.

I'd be surprised to see us simply releasing Baird from his contract unless a replacement is lined up.

I was pleased when we signed him, but he's really not been great with us at all. He's maybe one of these guys who for whatever reason, performs best with a particular club. If he were to return to Raith, it wouldn't surprise me if he did well again.

I wouldn't be heart broken to see him leave here though.

Seems to be the same as Lee Robinson with us.

I'd be delighted to see him back, he's scored three goals this season and two of them were against us.

Since he turned pro, in games that haven't involved the Rovers, he's scored almost exactly a goal every 4 matches. When the Rovers are involved, it's well under three games per goal.

He should use his powers for good.

Baird has been nowhere near the player for us that he was when he played against us for other teams in the past.

I might be in the minority but I'd rather we didn't go near Baird again ... We've seen twice now he can walk away and sign somewhere else at the drop of a button (not that you can blame him) and I would rather we don't push our current strikers all down a pecking order to be sitting in another strikerless situation this time next summer ...

I'm a big fan of Baird's, but we would probably be pushing Stewart out of the team & Vaughen out of the Squad and for what, someone who yes can deliver, but shows loyalty doesn't appear to be a word in his dictionary ... Don't get me wrong, I can understand why he moved both times, but that doesn't do anything to help our cause if it happens for a third occasion !