The New Raith Rovers Thread

Watson did. Could have been any one of him, Callachan, Anderson but probably the right choice.

I definitely reached a tipping point with Murray.and would've had him out but i'm so glad the board took the constructive action they did.

I would say Murray's achievement in taking us from the Livingston nightmare to the current run and current solidity - under the pressure of 90% of the fanbase wanting him sacked - has been admirable.

By the way, Murray chose Malpas.

Great result, coming after a couple of months of steady improvement. From being a complete shambles at the start of the season we now look like a well drilled side. Some of us have given Murray a hard time, me being one of his most vicious critics, but after today, along with whatever changes the backroom team are doing he deserves a big vote of confidence.

I was the same, I called him the oaf. But what a performance, that's the Raith Rovers people want to see. If we can keep to that kind of standard we should atleast be competing with QoS and Falkirk for 4th. Maybe getting getting ahead of myself though, but they can be very pleased with themselves. From back to front we never gave in.

Good video that, reminded me of that night a pittodrie. We do like a wee cup upset. Although I'm not even sure today could even be classed as that?

On the subject of that night at Pittodrie Radio Scotland reported just after 9 this morning that Gregory Tade had scored the winning goal yesterday. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

After all that the draw outcome has kind of deflated me ...

I said that the only team I didn't want was Inverness as we stand a 50/50 chance Vs Hibs, QOS & Falkirk, we should have dispatched of Spartans/Berwick & Utd/Celtic = Paydays .... Inverness offer us no big ££ and probably no chance of a win and who do we get ... Inverness, salt to the wounds is its not even at bloody Starks ... Typical :P

Acht we all said when we found out we drew Rangers that we'd lose.

Having been to Inverness to see us play (and see us win) I can confirm it is a fantastic away day. Hopefully it's not a stupid KO time. Into these teuchters!!!

Rescheduled games.

Raith Rovers v Queen of the South was originally due to be played on Saturday 10th January but, due to a call off, will now be played on Tuesday 24th March, kick off 7.45pm.

Raith Rovers v Hearts has also been rescheduled due to the Rovers cup success. The game on Saturday 7th March will now be played on Tuesday 17th March, kick off 7.45pm.

http://www.raithrovers.net/18164/rescheduled-games.htm

Rescheduled games.

Raith Rovers v Queen of the South was originally due to be played on Saturday 10th January but, due to a call off, will now be played on Tuesday 24th March, kick off 7.45pm.

Raith Rovers v Hearts has also been rescheduled due to the Rovers cup success. The game on Saturday 7th March will now be played on Tuesday 17th March, kick off 7.45pm.

http://www.raithrovers.net/18164/rescheduled-games.htm

How did the malingering go.....

I too would like a big ol' slice of humble pie, given results and performances at the time I still feel justified in calling for Grants head but with the aid of Malpas and the return of McGurn and Hill he has really turned things around, we may not have been playing the prettiest football but we have been grinding out results and starting to look like a team again rather than 11 random thrown together on a Saturday morning. Sundays game was undoubtedly the best I have seen us for a long time. Liked seeing the players come over to the fans at full time too.