The New Raith Rovers Thread

12/18 home games will have been Saturday 3pm, assuming no more call-offs. Pretty poor that, and something that could really damage season ticket sales next year. At this level you expect 15 minimum to be Saturday 3pm, even allowing for call-offs an rearrangements due to cup runs etc.

12/18 home games will have been Saturday 3pm, assuming no more call-offs. Pretty poor that, and something that could really damage season ticket sales next year. At this level you expect 15 minimum to be Saturday 3pm, even allowing for call-offs an rearrangements due to cup runs etc.

I don't think the change in times etc would have much of an impact on our season ticket sales. The quality of the fare will be of greater impact IMHO.

If Rangers go up, I would suggest less TV exposure so less games being moved (of the 6 home games changed 1/3 were due to Rangers).

My sons season ticket will be renewed and he's used it twice so far.

Although its not everyones preference, I like Friday night football. For me it means that I can go out with the kids on a Saturday afternoon.

I'm the same, I'm guaranteed to get to the football on a Friday night (and a few beers afterwards). Saturday afternoons depend on my toddlers social life!

Aye, but we don't have anymore Friday night games. The Alloa game is on a Saturday at 5.30pm, unless I've missed something, which wouldn't be the first time. Are we still talking about the Rangers game?

I like Friday night games too. Much better than Tuesdays.

The Friday night games this season have been great, for the social aspect anyway, results have been murder haha!

I personally don't mind the tea time kick offs either, get out for a bar lunch with your mates, few beers & watch your coupons come in or not, then to the match. However I don't have kids, and do realise that the Saturday games are not ideal unless your kids are into football also.

After the Pars getting beat last night (lololololololol) It looks as if they certainly won't be making the play offs this year. Who does everyone want up and why? And at the other end who does everyone want to come/stay down and why?

up: Stranraer - They will be shite and hopefully fill a relegation place and I have not been to a game there so would be able to tick the ground of my list

Forfar or Brechin - Bro lives in Dundee so both handy little away trips

This also keeps Morton down (lol) which will hopefully mean the townies are consigned to even more sea-side league action.

Down: Motherwell straight down - mix things up and living in Glasgow, again a handy away day (st Mirren would be my second choice for the same reasons. Ross County can stay there, thank you very much)

Rangers to stay down for obvious reasons

Edited by HIT THE CHANNEL

I've never been to Forfar so them and Brechin to come up would be great, really hope Alloa go down, we always have terrible games and our record against them generally isn't great either, Maybe be nice to get rid of Cowdenbeath for a while too.

Motherwell coming down for a wee change would be good and I agree Ross County can stay where they are. Motherwell down automatically and Hibs and Rangers to stay down would do me, for money and a guaranteed couple of points at Easter Road.

I've got Morton winning the league as part of an accumulator so clearly i'm backing them.

To be fair the other parts of it are Arbroath winning League 2, Hearts winning the Championship and, erm, the Rovers winning the Scottish Cup so its far from a certainty.

I've got Morton winning the league as part of an accumulator so clearly i'm backing them.

To be fair the other parts of it are Arbroath winning League 2, Hearts winning the Championship and, erm, the Rovers winning the Scottish Cup so its far from a certainty.

Far from a certainty? Youre not joking; Arbroath are on a terrible run of form.