The New Raith Rovers Thread

I really hope that McAusland and Petrie are going to make up the numbers and that there is going to be more to McKinnon's recruitment policy than players he used to have on loan at Brechin.

Well the mcAusland thing is just a rumour, could just be the DR linking us with everyone McKinnon had....

McAusland had a good game or two against Brechin - probably caught McKinnon's eye. I think most of our players looked crap this season due to shambolic organisation and tactics. He's a big strong player, can play midfield or at the back, can get past players well. Recent 'shite' departures from East End have ended up at a level higher than we're at so simply being shite in a Pars shirt doesn't mean a player is 100% shite, if that makes sense!

McAusland had a good game or two against Brechin - probably caught McKinnon's eye. I think most of our players looked crap this season due to shambolic organisation and tactics. He's a big strong player, can play midfield or at the back, can get past players well. Recent 'shite' departures from East End have ended up at a level higher than we're at so simply being shite in a Pars shirt doesn't mean a player is 100% shite, if that makes sense!

Makes plenty sense. We used to think it was just a Rovers phenomenon.

Boo pish mcausland get to f**k.

Is it too early yet

Nah, fill your boots. At least if they're reading this it'll let them know what to expect. It's like those two old boys from The Muppet Show have been cloned and they inhabit the South Stand. Really think the Main Stand would be more their thing. Edited by Scary Bear

Nah, fill your boots. At least if they're reading this it'll let them know what to expect. It's like those two old boys from The Muppet Show have been cloned and they inhabit the South Stand. Really think the Main Stand would be more their thing.

I dunno, Stadtler and Waldorf did a few musical numbers here and there on the show and the movies, not something you expect from the South Stand.....