The New Raith Rovers Thread

I only tick them off the list if I've seen the Pars play there in a competitive fixture. I've obviously been to Hampden but haven't seen Pars play Queen's Park there so don't count it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that Queens have a good season and come up to help you in your future quest.

I only tick them off the list if I've seen the Pars play there in a competitive fixture. I've obviously been to Hampden but haven't seen Pars play Queen's Park there so don't count it.

Did you not go to any of the Scottish Cup/League cup games there? Still counts as a competitive fixture.

Seems to work in the South of Glasgow

They went full retard, never go full retard.

We played some decent stuff last pre-season and I remember Martin Scott against ICT and thought he looked the business, in the end he was pish as were the majority of the team. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Not saying anybody is but you know, just in case.

We played some decent stuff last pre-season and I remember Martin Scott against ICT and thought he looked the business, in the end he was pish as were the majority of the team. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet. Not saying anybody is but you know, just in case.

This is very true.

I remember, that, during the ICT game, my mate said to me that Martin Scott would be a massive player for us last season.

He was wrong.

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

Yeah I try not pay any attention to friendlies. Some players are shite, some are decent. Wait till the real stuff starts before we pass judgement.

Although the boy at the back of the south stand on Tuesday screaming blue murder has obviously made his mind up!

This is very true.

I remember, that, during the ICT game, my mate said to me that Martin Scott would be a massive player for us last season.

He was wrong.

I actually said the exact same thing to one of my mates haha ! Told him I reckon Scott would be that "fight and dig" we have lacked for seasons and would be up there fighting for POTY as the season ended ... That lasted until about the 3rd week of the season then he was dung !

The hearts friendly subs had me in stitches..

Big G the announcer got half way through announcing the 10 hearts players coming on... Then laughed and gave up.. "Aye we will leave it at that"

Then mathews came on to "oh tonbe replaced by... No number on his shirt , we will call him ronaldo"

Our big mate owen logan who is also a member of fife`s finest has disappeared and no one can get in touch with him.If anyone who knows him speaks to him whether in kirkcaldy or any place for that matter can you contact me,grubby,denny or jackie his wife if you know her.Its been 3 days now and we are starting to get worried as he isnt answering his phone or facebook messages which isnt like him.He has been spotted in edinburgh at banks but also in his car but no more info as such.So if anyone can help then that would be great.cheers

I wonder if it would be worthwhile posting on the Hibs & Hearts threads on here if he's been spotted in Edinburgh?

You've got to feel for Raith fans this season, with the absolute plonker of a footballer that is James Craigen in their side. Let me assure the boy is absolutely gash. He runs about like a headless chicken and resembles a lost schoolboy on the football pitch.

You've got to feel for Raith fans this season, with the absolute plonker of a footballer that is James Craigen in their side. Let me assure the boy is absolutely gash. He runs about like a headless chicken and resembles a lost schoolboy on the football pitch.

Can't be worse than Fox or Scott from last season.

What do we reckon, stole his girl or wouldn't sign his little autograph book?