The New Raith Rovers Thread

Crowd was up a bit today as well. Obviously that takes into account a bigger away support, but a good few more in the home end too.

7 points clear of 5th place! fantastic.

My mate brought his two kids along for their first game actually. They didn't have a clue what was going on, but they certainly had a fun time clapping along when our fans were applauding! Makes a change from our support!

Support was great again today! Makes a change when all you need to moan about it the fecking referee! Haha!

Loving going to the home games this season. Almost a bullish mood to McKinnon as well. He's here to win, and win he will!!

Ray saying in his interview that Tosh took a dead leg yday. In addition to his now normal heroic defending, twice today he came forward and delivered fantastic crosses. The boy is a machine. I love him.

That block he made on the line from the free kick, how the hell he stopped that I will never know. Absolutely effin outstanding.

Its sad to think if we keep this up that even if we finish on or around the 70 point mark (which I doubt will happen anyway) we would still be 20 odd points behind The Rangers.

We've had very favourable fixtures in Q1. Realistic target for Q2? 13 imo. Edited by L. Brilliant