The New Raith Rovers Thread

So what was the jist of Sinkys message?

I was at the toilet and never heard it.

He didn't seem particularly keen on modern football as it's a "non-contact sport" these days. I have some sympathy with that view, as some of the fun of spectating was seeing crunching tackles. Can't see many players missing that though, especially the flair players.

He didn't seem particularly impressed with Rovers class of 2014 either. Can't really argue with that.

Probably too soon. Was at the game this afternoon and he looked decent but a bit off the pace - would still need a couple of games I think.

For the record, the Rovers XI won 2-1 against St Mirren. Laidlaw, Barr, Anderson, Elliot and Vaughan all played the 90 minutes. Anderson and who I think is Callum Robertson scored the goals.

Can't believe what's written here

Sinclair was a disgrace

If that's deemed funny then I'm at the wrong place on a Saturday

Primary school humour

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Bear.

Bear who?

Bear bum.

My daughter is in primary two and rattled off that one on Friday.

If I was you I would start running. Sinky will find you. He may already be on the estate. :shutup

Can't believe what's written here

Sinclair was a disgrace

If that's deemed funny then I'm at the wrong place on a Saturday

Primary school humour

I think you're at the wrong place on a Saturday in general if you found it a disgrace.

To be fair, he did seem a bit pished and some of the language was a bit out of order. Personally I'm not bothered but others may be.

Was it just me, or was there a not so long subtle dig at Murray contained within?

He has already stated on facebook that a change of manager is required so quite possibly? I could hardly hear what he was saying..

Ah, Sinky was fine. If he was officially connected to the club in any capacity it'd be a slightly different story, but you've got to let guys like him have a word or there's no point bringing them out, and I hardly think censoring him is a great idea.

That said, the "man's game" stuff is a tired cliché.

Some nasty rumours going around Kirkcaldy that Davo wants to come back. Probably started by the man himself.

Think he'll be away as we're supposedly getting a new defensive player in.

He's done quite well with us and been reliable cover this season.