The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yeah I think we would need at least 13 points from the last 6 games given that our goal difference is so bad. It's a very long shot considering we have to visit Falkirk, Hearts and The Rangers.

Having said that, it's remarkable that we are even in this position considering where we were 3 months ago. At least there is now a bit of room for optimism for next season.

As I said on the Hibs match thread we've turned a second half of the season collapse last year into just a mid season slump this year. Next season we'll turn our mid season slump into a relentless, consistent winning machine in Oct/Nov/Dec. So if we don't go up this season, then we are certainties next season.

It's not just the results though, the football we've started to play has been given a spark of life.

Slowly but surely we are starting to see a bit of a good atmosphere return to Starks Park. I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few outings to the football and it's been a long time since I've been able to say that.

I complained a few weeks ago about the front rows of the North stand being closed off when we played Hearts, and the impact this could have on revenue. Presumably, it's under police instruction.

That didn't happen against Hibs - is it only all-ticket games that have to be like that?

I have it in my head, although I could be wrong, that the front few rows are left empty by police request, based on the match where Dunfermline fans ran on the park after scoring a late winner.

Leaving a load of rows empty means the police have less chance of having to deal with a pitch invasion.

At least I think that's the case with an all ticket game, I'm possibly slavering. Again.

Cracking deal on merchandise, 75% off today.

£5 for the wee mans polo shirt.

Well done again Rovers

I actually thought it was an April Fools joke until I looked at the shop and seen the prices. Great deal but shop is nigh on empty. £10 for a replica strip, still XXXL left for any fat b*****ds :P

I actually thought it was an April Fools joke until I looked at the shop and seen the prices. Great deal but shop is nigh on empty. £10 for a replica strip, still XXXL left for any fat b*****ds :P

yep,virtually empty,like a closing down sale

I hope any new home strip is still on the predominantly white with navy trim type of thing. There are so many navy-white-red teams in Scotland that it's a nice differentiator.

I prefer navy blue. There's only really Dundee and Falkirk that have the same colours? Cowden, Rangers, St Johnstone and Peterhead all have royal blue too I guess.

Blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks. The way it should be. But of course if we want different the half and half 125 shirt is surely the answer...

I prefer navy blue. There's only really Dundee and Falkirk that have the same colours? Cowden, Rangers, St Johnstone and Peterhead all have royal blue too I guess.

Blue shirt, white shorts, blue socks. The way it should be. But of course if we want different the half and half 125 shirt is surely the answer...

Ross County as well, but yeah less than I hazily recall. Still stand by the point that it's quite unique, and the navy shorts gives it some balance this year that it maybe didn't last year.