The New Raith Rovers Thread

Like it was a "risk" to still have Murray at the helm next season?

Another season done and dusted. My 20th season next year. I'm sure there a lot of fans on here who have supported the club much longer, but that's pretty scary. Hopefully in the next 20 I'll see the team perform in the Premier League again.

www.raithrovers.net/19317/join-the-flock-of-early-birds.htm

Only 123 discounted season tickets left!

I think the club might be over selling it a bit by calling them "Heavily Discounted".

I wonder how many have been sold then?

Good interview with Matthews, Callachan and Vaughan after the match. I wouldn't imagine any of those guys will have been too disappointed by this weeks events.

What grounds do you have for that?

I think that as GM was going to put Callaghan out on loan before it fell through and injuries forced his hand to play him, the same with Vaughan who got minutes at ends of games before again injuries forced him into the side, Matthews never got a look in, it's a fair comment that GM was never pro youth players.

It's all swings and roundabouts. Jimmy Nicholl sent Colin Cameron out on loan and almost released him too. But he didn't in the same way Murray didn't. Anyway he's no longer our manager do it's irrelevant

Just hope we don't go cheap again and appoint from within. A la Laurier Ellis, keep him at the club. But not the manager.

www.raithrovers.net/19317/join-the-flock-of-early-birds.htm

Only 123 discounted season tickets left!

I think the club might be over selling it a bit by calling them "Heavily Discounted".

It's a saving of £104 on walk up adult prices for league matches. That's before you take into account friendlies or cup ties.

It's a saving of £104 on walk up adult prices for league matches. That's before you take into account friendlies or cup ties.

True but if the regular season ticket price is the same as it has been the last few years it will be £250, which is a £30 discount.

I'm not knocking the club, when you add the cup games its a decent offering this season.

True but if the regular season ticket price is the same as it has been the last few years it will be £250, which is a £30 discount.

I'm not knocking the club, when you add the cup games its a decent offering this season.

It won't be, cause of the aforementioned cup games being included now. There's no guarantee of ANY home cup ties but they'll take the opportunity to increase full price books next season I'm sure of it, especially as the walk up price is going to rise Edited by pantene proV