The New Raith Rovers Thread

In all honesty, I'd be underwhelmed if is anyone other than Adams. He's done well at this level, got County promoted in a good manner. Names like brewster seem very meh. Hartson undoubtedly would bring experience from the top level but what is his coaching or managing experience?

In all honesty, I'd be underwhelmed if is anyone other than Adams. He's done well at this level, got County promoted in a good manner. Names like brewster seem very meh. Hartson undoubtedly would bring experience from the top level but what is his coaching or managing experience?

To be honest, I'd be underwhelmed if it is Adams - had plenty money with which to get County promoted and then ripped the team apart replacing them with players that just didn't achieve. You only have to look at the difference in that team with McIntyre in charge.

To be honest, I'd be underwhelmed if it is Adams - had plenty money with which to get County promoted and then ripped the team apart replacing them with players that just didn't achieve. You only have to look at the difference in that team with McIntyre in charge.

The same Macintyre, who failed so miserably to keep the Pars up?

Every manager has a rough spot in their career - assuming their career lasts more than one job. I don't know the ins and outs of RC's budget in those days, but he did have them playing relatively attractive football. Of the names mentioned, and assuming no totally left field appointment by the board, he's probably the safest pair of hands, the most likely to get that "free flowing" and "attractive" "product" that will apparently have the masses flocking back to Starks.

I'd also like it to be Adams ... From the names out there he seems about the best available, he's had experience at this level, took County up and big budget or not, he still got them to 3 Cup finals, one of which being the Scottish Cup ... For a smallish team like County were, that's a great achievement !

Besides, I feel for to long now we have had a Mr "Nicey Nice" in charge of our team and I think that translates across to the pitch at times (Linlithgow game where it certainly appeared some of the players where actually back chatting Murray's decisions & not in a good way) ... I wouldn't mind a proper c**t in charge who wouldn't be scared to go all out Fergie style with a pair of Adidas Predators :P !

The think that worries me most about Adams is that iirc he, and to use a cliche, lost the dressing room at County towards the end.

Edited by Enigma

I hope DA doesn't get it but at least if he does and fails to perform (as IMO he would) he will be easily got rid of, I'd imagine anything between 100-1000 upset Rovers fans lining up to call him a f*****g useless c**t on a weekly and daily basis at games and online will be too much for his puritan sympathies.