The New Raith Rovers Thread

Always amuses me when people automatically assume ex players will be a carbon copy, ability wise, from when they originally played with us. There is that possibility that Davo might, you know, have improved since his time with us over 3 years ago. Just saying.

Im willing to take that risk.

Some folk talk utter shite on here.

Davo has more experience than any of our current midfeilders, mccord has been very poor so far but i expect that to change once settled. Like many of this seasons signings davo can play in various positions or formations and has a range of passing. Ray has been honest in saying over that last few weeks that we lack proper experience, i trust mckinnon miles more than murray! So we will see,

I dont think we need a striker yet when we habe robertson and court (yes court was given a loan) but if recall it now and chuck em in!

agree on Davidson but not on the striker,we needed one before vaughans injury,the fact court has been loaned out to the likes of East Stirling could suggest McKinnon does not think he's good enough or ready to play for us

Well, who do we want to swagger around the pitch, have no positional sense, launch the ball aimlessly over half their teams heads and leap into doomed late challenges... it's actually a tough question that one. Either could do the job....

Edited by renton

Black or Davo?

I'd rather we just spunk the money on an over the hill striker who's as every bit as unlikely to find the back of the net as those two are to find team-mates with passes.

Black or Davo?

I'd rather we just spunk the money on an over the hill striker who's as every bit as unlikely to find the back of the net as those two are to find team-mates with passes.

Well its one way of answering the vaughan problem, you lose an exciting young talent, a guy who links up play, demands the ball into feet and turns defenders for fun to make space for others - so instead of trying to replace him, don't bother and sign a midfield donkey who makes combine harvesters look less agricultural and will punt the ball over Mark Stewart head all day long...

As I said on FT, Ross Co only deemed Brian Graham worthy of a 4 min cameo from the bench on Saturday, any chance we could borrow him and sharpen him up for them.....until say January or May?

Anybody got Damian Casalinuovo's number?

Not wanting him to solve our striking problems or that, just want to tell him I still love him.

I was talking about big Damian tonight at the pub, saying that his goal against Ayr in the last minute a few years ago was the last time I went properly mental at Stark's Park. Only realised what I was doing when I was almost on the park.