The New Raith Rovers Thread

Your mother on the other hand was slightly hagred looking but after a couple of kidney punches she done the job, heads up though. When I left I half ate the fat bitches pizza she had in the fridge oh and pissed in her fish tank, sorry dude!

I'm sure that sounded much funnier in your head.

Don't think I'm a beast, your sister was clearly sixteen!

Your mother on the other hand was slightly hagred looking but after a couple of kidney punches she done the job, heads up though. When I left I half ate the fat bitches pizza she had in the fridge oh and pissed in her fish tank, sorry dude!

:lol:

Oh dear

Deary me.

Anyway, apparently we've a trialist in today who is a familiar face to Raith fans.

Dust off the rumour machine and get it cranked up, we're needing it again.

Davo?

Obviously the last thing we need, but likely to still be hanging around if he's not signed for the Pars or Livi (and McKinnon did say in the FFP he'd been looking for a midfielder prior to Vaughan's injury)

I'm sure that sounded much funnier in your head.

Wasn't meant to be funny, I was just reaching out to the poor lad. Being honest as possible. Let's get back to the subject now as the uncreative like yourself are getting way too excited about something so small and trivial.

Deary me.

Anyway, apparently we've a trialist in today who is a familiar face to Raith fans.

Dust off the rumour machine and get it cranked up, we're needing it again.

If it is Davo I'm unsure why we are looking at yet another midfielder. Didn't we play in a 4.3.3 formation at the weekend? We need another striking option surely Edited by mealsonwheels

Wasn't meant to be funny, I was just reaching out to the poor lad. Being honest as possible. Let's get back to the subject now as the uncreative like yourself are getting way too excited about something so small and trivial.

Sorry, I do get a bit excited by the creative posters like yourself. Forgive me.

Would the familiar face not be a striker? I know Davidson has been training but assuming it'll be someone else. I'm gonna go for Jamie Mole.

You might, but you'd get a point deduction. No trialists allowed at Championship level.

Hmm, didn't realise that trialists were allowed in leagues 1 & 2 but not Championship games.

Sorry, I do get a bit excited by the creative posters like yourself. Forgive me.

Would the familiar face not be a striker? I know Davidson has been training but assuming it'll be someone else. I'm gonna go for Jamie Mole.

You are forgiven my friend ????.

Is Jamie mole still about? Not heard that name in a while. Also any more news on the celtic youngster?

If it is Davo I'm unsure why we are looking at yet another midfielder. Didn't we play in a 4.3.3 formation at the weekend? We need another striking option surely

He'd probably already been asked in before the severity of Vaughan's injury was clear.

Really depends what McKinnon regards as his biggest priority, we're as short of numbers at the back as we are up-front.

Is Jamie mole still about? Not heard that name in a while. Also any more news on the celtic youngster?

Don't think he's kicked a ball since being released from Blyth Spartans 3 years ago.