The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is there a fan club in Edinburgh? I'm based through here now and don't always get to the games. Just wondering do a few fans meet up here for a pint every so often.

There used to be a crowd that met up in the Greenmantle.

Not sure if they still do. Think there was a thread on Fantalk.

Is there a fan club in Edinburgh? I'm based through here now and don't always get to the games. Just wondering do a few fans meet up here for a pint every so often.

There is a thread on Fantalk entitled 'Sons of Edinburgh fans' or similar, due to Facebook etc. this has dropped off, perhaps someone can view this and get in touch with you.

I'm absolutely gutted about today, we were bang average, and Hibs were there for the taking, we made them look good, and we looked totally different with Daly starting upfront - back to the long ball. I thought today would be similar to Tuesday, Daly & Wighton on with 25mins to go. I'm happy with the Daly signing but we still need to play through the midfield which is 100% our strengths but that was non existent today. It just wasn't our day, we were mince as a whole, I thought it was only Davo that looked up for it in my opinion today.

We move on, and it's all a learning curve for what is a reasonably young team, in Ray I trust!!

(just brutal we're away to Ibrox next week, you think we've got the discipline to park the bus for 90mins haha)

(Also, please no free kicks close to the box as that right back looks like he can finish anything from a dead ball effort...!)

Edited by WSDR 88

Bene has ruined me; boy drinks jaeger bombs like water! On a serious note he and McCord are really nice guys and were full of positives when talking about the club, could tell the players are really loving their time at the club just now and that there's a really positive feeling going around. What a difference a year makes.

Murdoch is the one that scored the beauty against us at Starks, right? Thought he probably could've gone to a better side than Cowden, seems strange that.

Video of the goal is linked on our thread. Haven't seen anything official about us signing him yet but would be great in league 1

Murdoch is the one that scored the beauty against us at Starks, right? Thought he probably could've gone to a better side than Cowden, seems strange that.

By Warburton keeping playing that useless wee p***k McKay and loaning out a player who looked to have serious potential maybe the league isn't over for everyone just yet...

By Warburton keeping playing that useless wee p***k McKay and loaning out a player who looked to have serious potential maybe the league isn't over for everyone just yet...

I'm guessing, you haven't been watching any of their games this season yet? Mckays been probably their best player this season. He was outstanding on Sunday, and that wasn't the first time. Also McKay's a winger, murdoch's a CM..