The New Raith Rovers Thread

The board took a gamble including League Cup and Petrofac Cup in the season ticket. At least the price reduction reduces the amount we have to pay Hamilton. Guess they'll be hoping for an away tie next. When's the draw?

2.30 Thursday. Prem league clubs seeded. So guaranteed one of them as there's 8 left in. Killie or Celtic away for me Edited by MICMAC

Just watched the highlights again. I think Toshney is becoming a fantastic signing for us. The lad is utterly fearless so far. Threw himself in front of the ball with one of the shots. Ligament injury? Just run it off during the week. He's a Tayside Terminator.

Was coming in here to say exactly this ... Missed the mid-week game but just caught the highlights ... I think I'm falling in love with that Toshney/Bene CB pairing ... They both look fantastic, its unreal how different they are compared to Watson/Perry last season ...

Of course it is early days, but if they can keep up these sort of performance's then we have captured a brilliant CB pair !

Was coming in here to say exactly this ... Missed the mid-week game but just caught the highlights ... I think I'm falling in love with that Toshney/Bene CB pairing ... They both look fantastic, its unreal how different they are compared to Watson/Perry last season ...

Of course it is early days, but if they can keep up these sort of performance's then we have captured a brilliant CB pair !

Glad to hear Toshney and Bene are doing well.

I always rated Bene as having good potential and it sounds like he's starting to realise it with a run of first team football.

Toshney was one of our best players in the premiership season we were bumped up last minute. He looked a shadow of that player when I saw him last year so it's good to see him bouncing back from his injuries!

Been keeping an eye on Raith with Wighton and the strong ex Dundee links in your squad but disgusted at this Daly signing tbh :P

Not really relevant to the current day, but Willie Dyer has signed for Brechin.

Back to his roots. I remember seeing him play for Brechin in a midweek match against us when we hammered them 4-0 and thinking he was once of the worst left backs I'd seen.

Then to my horror McGlynn signed him! I still shudder....

I always rated Bene as having good potential and it sounds like he's starting to realise it with a run of first team football.

Toshney was one of our best players in the premiership season we were bumped up last minute. He looked a shadow of that player when I saw him last year so it's good to see him bouncing back from his injuries!

Been keeping an eye on Raith with Wighton and the strong ex Dundee links in your squad but disgusted at this Daly signing tbh :P

Wighton looks to be improving over the last couple of games. He played well against Alloa and got his goal which I think has done his confidence the world of good. Came off the bench against Hamilton and caused them all sorts of problems. I still reckon the loan will be extended til the end of the season as can't see him getting much game time at Dundee this season.

I think we have three ex United players as well as the four ex Dundee players.

It's not exactly 50/50 in monetary terms when the home side takes away their expenses.

You would still be looking at the guts of a 5k odd gate in terms of receipts. As Renton said that's not far off 4 home games as things go.

The thunder in the Cup, pish! A boy at my work (Hearts fan) says the league game after this is Celtic/Hearts so they could well put out a lesser team, albeit still probably a decent side. Silver linings n all that.

Also, great for the club for financial reasons.

I'll be going to it.

Here's to Ray to come up with another masterplan!