The New Raith Rovers Thread

His last two seasons in the championship were pretty abysmal. He may have found his level.

He's still only 23. He may have found his level or he may just have got his confidence back. Proven 10-15 goal a season forward at our level.

He even managed 13 goals with Alloa, although admittedly most of those were in the cups.

I'm just looking around for next season at who is available who would be interested in the Rovers. We're a mid-table Championship side at best, so I can't see us having much in the way of options.

According to McKinnon we are close to agreeing terms with one forward and have an offer in for another. No idea if we want to sign them both or if it is a case of hoping to get one out of the two.

He also confirmed Joel Thomas was training with us but said he would need to see him play in a match before taking that any further. The main reason he seems to be training with us is because his girlfriend is from Kirkcaldy.

In todays Sun (so it must be true!) McKinnon says "we are trying to get a new striker in, and one of our supporters Brian Meechan who has a garage in Kirkcaldy has vowed to help fund it"

Well done Brian!

If we resign Brian Graham I will spontaneously combust with happiness. One of my favourite ever players after that 27 goal season where he just couldn't seem to miss.

Does history repeat itself? BBC Dated 19 May 2013

Dundee United: Brian Graham signs as Jon Daly exits

Brian meechan has something to do with fife auto centre i think,

Noticed quite a few clubs are now doing there january business, hearts wanting to loan a few under 20 players not sure if any of them be of interest on loan of we can get a free agent who is over 21,

Brian graham been told by macintyre he needs to fill boyce boots after boyce was injured so he be going knowwhere just now.

You'd be better of with Graham on that he's a better player. Except if you Create chances and throw balls into the box for strikers to attack, then you'd want Sutton. He may not be able I move, but the guy is proven in that he could sit on his arse inside the box all game and still score goals.

I would love to see Brian Graham back at Rovers. Proven goalscorer at this level with a few years extra experience at this level. Much like dazzle says, he couldn't seem to miss. His free kick versus Deveronvale was ridiculously far out, and I believe he also scored a wonder volley away to falkirk.

Yeah Brian meechan is the founder and Owner of Fife Auto Center. I'm good friends with his Sons. Big Man Utd fans with soft spot for the rovers think Brian is Legit rovers and Man U tho. Il try get the players name dunno if their dad will want to give out name out but il give it a bash anyway ha

Edited by Raith_Rasta

Yeah Brian meechan is the founder and Owner of Fife Auto Center. I'm good friends with his Sons. Big Man Utd fans with soft spot for the rovers think Brian is Legit rovers and Man U tho. Il try get the players name dunno if their dad will want to give out name out but il give it a bash anyway ha

Bit too much Man United in there for my liking.