The New Raith Rovers Thread

Surely not, it's always been free for anybody under school age. It's far too much for children prices as it is for the big ain's never mind that for toddlers.

Honest mate... The Wee man was even there when I bought the tickets! I was told it's because it's an all ticket game.... Which doesn't make sense to me

Personally I think It should be free for U5's in fact I think a progressive move for Scottish football and especially RRFC would be to make it free for all children of primary school age and under.

Having said that if the match is all ticket it might not be the club that are laying down the law on this issue today.

In days gone by it was easy to "lift the wee one over" the turnstile (had it done often enough to myself) but that was when turnstiles were only up to your waist, its a bit trickier now with these full height ones and you cannot put a kid through 1st then go through yourself or it will give a false reading on the number at the game which could potentially have the following accusations made:

Turnstiles showing 450 entries but only 400 ticket stub receipts.

Turnstile Operator on the take? His being shortchanged? Police accuse the club of non compliance with ticket policy?

Change of subject but i'm taking my 2 and 1/2 year old to the game today..... And I can't believe I had to pay £9 for a ticket for him.

£9 does seem excessive for a two year old. Obviously this game isn't on the season ticket but a kids season ticket, I think, was £30 this year which isn't bad value if they go to a go to a few games. I'm sure my first ever season ticket was £30 in 1987 so I think the club have done reasonably well with that this season. I'm sure a couple of years ago there were free season tickets under a certain age but the deal was being abused so it's a tricky balance to strike. 9 quid for a two and a half year old does seem a bit ridiculous though.

We've got a game on Tuesday night, and we've only got one senior striker, who wasn't fit enough to make the bench today.

Ray's in for a busy 48 hours.

We'll just have to rely on one of the youths if need be.

Bodge? We sit a few behind him. Can't say I've heard him sing... Or speak a known language....

No this is a different ginger man. His claps last and last and last. I still remember a time a few years so away to Hamilton when Dougie Hill was sent off. I looked over and he was sitting there is silence but had his middle finger up towards the pitch. Must have sat like that for a good 5 minutes.

Fair play to him though he's always there!