The New Raith Rovers Thread

McKinnon was quoted as saying we were looking for an experienced striker who could go straight into the side and weren't interested in a youngster.

The last thing we need is another Craig Wighton type who is totally out of his depth.

We'll be bringing 2 strikers in as that's what we need, one will be a young striker, the other will be an experienced head so John Sutton and Josh Peters are both entirely possible.

Is he seriously that bad? 22 goals in the premiership 2 years ago and 13 last season are quite decent returns..? What's went wrong at yourselves?

Doesnt suit our style at all. Immobile, lazy and fluffs absolute sitters. Unless you get pinpoint crosses to him five yards out hes pointless.

PLEASE

Doesnt suit our style at all. Immobile, lazy and fluffs absolute sitters. Unless you get pinpoint crosses to him five yards out hes pointless.

Ehm, RandomGuy, I thought we got all your unwanted players? We really could do with a striker...so...yeh, you know...to us...please.

Ehm, RandomGuy, I thought we got all your unwanted players? We really could do with a striker...so...yeh, you know...to us...please.

We're sending him to your league rivals as a favour to you tbh.

That's the one.

He drives me mental to the extent that I'm going to be up the back clapping with him.

Thought so. I never noticed him until my mate pointed it out a couple of seasons ago and now every time go to a game I hear it and it's pretty infuriating.

He's also a racist, I recall a few years ago at an away match to Cowdenbeath whilst the teams were warming up he was pacing back and forth behind me and my mate muttering "fucking nigger" under his breath at what I imagine was Mbu (I can't remember Cowden having any other black players at the time) which was pretty alarming, the irony in his supporting shouts to Tade who was playing for us at the time seemed lost on him.

Thought so. I never noticed him until my mate pointed it out a couple of seasons ago and now every time go to a game I hear it and it's pretty infuriating.

He's also a racist, I recall a few years ago at an away match to Cowdenbeath whilst the teams were warming up he was pacing back and forth behind me and my mate muttering "fucking nigger" under his breath at what I imagine was Mbu (I can't remember Cowden having any other black players at the time) which was pretty alarming, the irony in his supporting shouts to Tade who was playing for us at the time seemed lost on him.

Having seen the guy and spoke to him I think it's clear he's not right.

I just wish he'd get caught stealing in Saudi Arabia.

According to Specky ginger (he of Fantalk) who's son was a mascot yesterday there was a young lad in the tea room inside the main stand who looks as though he might be our next signing.

He didn't recognise him but said he was very young, dark haired and average height and build. Anderson was in conversation with the guy and was overheard to say "aye it's a bit of a trek to get here but we car share and the training facilities are 1st class, it's good club"

The deduction being that like Anderson, the newbie is from the Glasgow area and that Anderson has been tasked with selling the club to him as a great team to join.