The New Raith Rovers Thread

We currently have 1200 season ticket holders so 100 more doesn't sound unrealistic considering the recent performances

Really? I didn't think it was as much as that.

That means that for most of our matches this season we've struggled to get more than a couple of hundred PATG customers in the home end.

Really? I didn't think it was as much as that.

That means that for most of our matches this season we've struggled to get more than a couple of hundred PATG customers in the home end.

I guess so but I don't know how accurate it would be so say that.... There will be a lot of people with season tickets who don't go to every game. I have a season ticket but I think I was only at 5 home games this season due to work Edited by Geordie_Munrover

I guess so but I don't know how accurate it would be so say that.... There will be a lot of people with arson tickets who don't go to every game. I have a season ticket but I think I was only at 5 home games this season due to work

It's arson seats that we need.

I guess so but I don't know how accurate it would be so say that.... There will be a lot of people with season tickets who don't go to every game. I have a season ticket but I think I was only at 5 home games this season due to work

Yeah, me and my dad have missed loads this season.

Had a season ticket for many years now and never got close to attending enough games to break even. This season was probably the worst in terms of postponements, TV rescheduling and being moved from the main stand to make way for sevco. Never minded before, but now wondering if we do make it through the play offs will we be moved from the main stand on four occasions to cater for the ugly sisters? Think it'll be paying at the gate for me this season.

What would your team be for the play offs ?

Thought longridge was excellent and a must start, also thought Harry was good playing behind a lot of good passes today so if let him keep his place there. For me id play

Cuthbert

Thomson Barr benne Rory

Callahan Toshney

Longridge Harry Connolly

Hardie.

But think he will prob play Callaghan instead of Harry and fit in robertson if fit. I'd not have Stewart anywhere near the starting 11 if fit.

Thought longridge was excellent and a must start, also thought Harry was good playing behind a lot of good passes today so if let him keep his place there. For me id play

Cuthbert

Thomson Barr benne Rory

Callahan Toshney

Longridge Harry Connolly

Hardie.

But think he will prob play Callaghan instead of Harry and fit in robertson if fit. I'd not have Stewart anywhere near the starting 11 if fit.

:lol:

Stewart and Hardie every day of the week if both are fit.

Cuthbert

Thomson Barr benne Rory

Callahan Toshney

Longridge Harry Connolly

Hardie.

That would be my team as well but you can never second guess McKinnon.

Stewart is to limited , he just a good runner and poacher and gives ball away to much for me. We have better players now since febuary who can do a better job. Harry might not be scoring but his link up play and close control was good and does not give ball away and he is not as greedy as like Connolly. But that's just my opinion

I think he will play Callaghan there like he did v hibs and bring him on as an impact sub. But agree he is getting better. Just think he has better close control and finds a good pass that can put through Connelly or longridge And if them two play good we have a good chance

Anyone know who won the awards tonight ?