The New Raith Rovers Thread

BT have the rights to the Scottish premiership playoffs but won't be showing Wednesdays nights game as no channel can show live football at the same time as champions league.

Load of pish that.

What a horrendous rule. Surely common sense should prevail.

You can show games at the same time as the CL, its happened a few times. The SPFL would just have to ask UEFA and they'd likely agree to let the games be shown.

No cash gate for the play offs? I seriously doubt we will fill the home end.

Making games all ticket, when they will pretty obviously be nowhere near a sell out, is mental.

I really can't be fucked fannying about getting tickets. All our games should just be pay at the gate.

It was only all ticket for the Rangers game as did not want fans close to the away end. This will not be the case for this game so you will be able to get ur ticket from the ticket office before kick off so don't really see an issue.

It was only all ticket for the Rangers game as did not want fans close to the away end. This will not be the case for this game so you will be able to get ur ticket from the ticket office before kick off so don't really see an issue.

According to the Rovers website, we're still in discussions with Police Scotland regarding ticket sales on the day of the game.

Making games all ticket, when they will pretty obviously be nowhere near a sell out, is mental.

I really can't be fucked fannying about getting tickets. All our games should just be pay at the gate.

Same here, it means I've got to go down to Starks Park at an awkward time to try and get tickets for me and a couple of other people.

Agree with you about making the game all ticket being mental but can,t be fucked fannying about getting a ticket is taking your excuse for not going to games to a new level.Mind you there's probably a kids birthday party,an anniversary party,car needs serviced,braw day grass needs cut,cats vets appointment,a need to breast feed the bairns,the wife wants mair bairns,or something of that ilk you,ve forgotten about

Iv been trying to buy a season ticket using the credit option but I'm not sure how it works. If I sign on the dotted line to the credit agreement does that mean I have a (premium, because I'm an ultimate fan) season ticket on its way? Do I need to do anything else

Agree with you about making the game all ticket being mental but can,t be fucked fannying about getting a ticket is taking your excuse for not going to games to a new level.Mind you there's probably a kids birthday party,an anniversary party,car needs serviced,braw day grass needs cut,cats vets appointment,a need to breast feed the bairns,the wife wants mair bairns,or something of that ilk you,ve forgotten about

I'll probably end up getting a ticket, but you never know.

I want to be able to just rock up to the turnstiles free and easy, pay my money and walk in. Making me buy tickets is just the excuse I need. Potentially another one for the book.

Edited by Scary Bear

Iv been trying to buy a season ticket using the credit option but I'm not sure how it works. If I sign on the dotted line to the credit agreement does that mean I have a (premium, because I'm an ultimate fan) season ticket on its way? Do I need to do anything else

Did that as well. I got confirmation my finance application has gone through but nothing about the ticket (premium super fan). I emailed the club just to be sure they have the application and I get the seat I want. Got confirmation back so assuming all good