The New Raith Rovers Thread

40 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Aye never read it properly. I'm guessing that info is from the Rovers Digest email newsletter thing? nowt on the OS yet. 

Also what's the Rovers latest Tweet about?

It is from the Rovers Digest & if you read it carefully, it doesn't actually say that the public sale is on Wednesday it merely says that there will be announcement about it on Wednesday.

I really hope no one at Starks Park sees this.

WATCH THE GAME FROM A CRANE!

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/watch-the-game-from-a-crane/

To enter, fans are simply asked to visit our social media platforms and answer the following question: Are you fucking mental. 

35 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

You would have thought so,think they,ve left themselves open to potential complaints/criticism this early in the season if there are season ticket holders who dont manage to get a ticket

This wouldn,t have happened under Erics watch ;)

Edited by Rovers_Lad

2 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

You would have thought so,think they,ve left themselves open to potential complaints/criticism this early in the season if there are season ticket holders who dont manage to get a ticket

This wouldn,t have happened under Erics watch ;)

Probably  his last act as CEO.

How many tickets do we have to sell? Can't make the game on Tuesday. Will they do phone sales of tickets on the Tuesday?

Probably not. All that's been released so far is that tickets will be on sale from 6 for season ticket holders in the raith suite, I'm sure.

Pretty disappointing if the only chance to get a ticket will be by attending on Tuesday. Wasn't going to get a season ticket this year and pretty much the only reason I did was to guarantee a ticket for bayview or so I thought. There will be plenty going spare for the home end I suppose.

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 23:24, Scary Bear said:

Carlton Steak Bridies would be a welcome addition.

When they bought out Pillans the vendors must have missed a few ingredients from their famous pie recipe, they're fucking rank.

2 minutes ago, Gregor147 said:

Will East Fife sell out their half of the ground?

Not sure. There'll be a bigger interest, but if we operated under the assumption that we get 500 home fans usually, I'm not convinced we will double that, but you never know.

1 hour ago, rw89 said:

As for the East Fife tickets, I'll probably take two myself. New Bayview has always been a tricky one for the tickets. It's a far higher allocation than we've previously had I think, especially given that they've got 1,980 seats there. 

Thr club haven,t said what our allocation is but would be surprised if its 1000