The New Raith Rovers Thread

18 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

Could it be that ballatelli has signed for us.

Could it be that you're getting mixed up again. Mario Balotelli now plays for Nice after spells with Manchester City, Milan and Liverpool. Conrad Balatoni, on the other hand, has been released by Falkirk.

8 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Could it be that you're getting mixed up again. Mario Balotelli now plays for Nice after spells with Manchester City, Milan and Liverpool. Conrad Balatoni, on the other hand, has been released by Falkirk.

Yes well when you get past 75 the old memory goes a little. I did mean Balatoni.

It would be considerate of the Rovers to bring any dreamers back down to earth with a bump by signing Smith until the summer.

The Celtic guy will hopefully be okay but, apart from Hardie, we've not had much success with old firm loanees so I don't hold out too much hope for him.

Cannot believe we’ve extended Smith’s contract, he’s worse than Garry O'Connor coming off lines.

Looking forward to seeing what the young boy from Celtic has got however, and hopefully a promising prospect.

What’s the general consensus now, business done? Or is there a few quid left for another player? I’d still like to see either a full back and/or a winger in.